Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New JCP credit card design

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

New JCP credit card design

Yeah they changed their look on card and they also removed the Gold and platinum card status. I just requested a replacement card. gotta be updated! Smiley Happy

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
RonDawg
Contributor

Re: New JCP credit card design

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Yeah they changed their look on card and they also removed the Gold and platinum card status. I just requested a replacement card. gotta be updated! Smiley Happy

Yes but those who already have gold or plat status keep it through 2013 Smiley Wink

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 2 of 6
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Yep they got less than 2 months left lol I i just got to $500 spending when they announce the change lol I just lughed at my self oh well. I pefer it this way better than having levels that way nobody thinks they are better just beacuse they have the silver or black card Smiley Tongue

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 3 of 6
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Yea they are just making their card standard.  I guess the program was alot to keep up with. This is on JCP website.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 4 of 6
RonDawg
Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

Yea they are just making their card standard.  I guess the program was alot to keep up with. This is on JCP website.

Yeah its a good thing for me now I will not have to feel the pressure of that $500 in charges I have to keep putting on that card every year lol Smiley Wink

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 5 of 6
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

^^LOL they'll just get a new program!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.