Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Juniper Card Arrived In The Mail

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Juniper Card Arrived In The Mail

After days and days of checking the mail +/- 2 hours for the mail man to arrive, I finally got it. Smiley Happy Only $400 cl though.

How is Juniper about granting cli's 6 months after opening/receiving a card from them?

It's their clear, green Juniper Visa
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Juniper Card Arrived In The Mail

congrats! my advice though is watch your step, they just took away my seamiles. i spoke w/a underwriter today and he said "your payment history is good on all your accounts, and your balances is are low, we really like to see that, you've just opened up too many accounts recently and that makes the bank nervous". really don't want to appear like i'm bitter or trying to rain on your parade, just saying don't plan on making them your card of choice.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:
congrats! my advice though is watch your step, they just took away my seamiles. i spoke w/a underwriter today and he said "your payment history is good on all your accounts, and your balances is are low, we really like to see that, you've just opened up too many accounts recently and that makes the bank nervous". really don't want to appear like i'm bitter or trying to rain on your parade, just saying don't plan on making them your card of choice.

All I can say is that I am glad I cancelled early on.  I don't think what they are doing is right in any respect.  Especially seeing tha they are actually going in and closing long time customers whose accounts were in good standing.

Don't think I will ever app for any card from them ever again.

I did have reason to call CS today and the young lady was so sweet that I had to give a compliment to her sup.  Great CS lousy card practices.  What a combo!!!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the input you all. Well, I've got it, and now I'm stuck with it. If nothing else, keep it pristinely paid and sock drawer it, and a couple of times a year, dust the cobwebs off, and use it for the util.

10/01/07
TU: 676
EXP: 665
EQ: 633
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.