New Marvel owners... plz buy something from Amazon

tag
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Re: New Marvel owners... plz buy something from Amazon

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
So basically as long as your Amazon purchase is actually from Amazon and not some vendor you get 3%?

Basically yes. If it's just "fulfilled by Amazon" it may not count, and digital things don't count either.

All of my fulfilled by Amazon do code as bookstore (Sallie Mae experience).  Digital does not.  Need to refill gift card balance for those.  Smiley Wink

However, the digital stuff will most likely be counted in the Entertainment category of the marvel card (ie, Digital Music is covered. We dont know about Kindle books). And everything is covered if you just load your Amazon gift card balance first, then pay using gift card.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 11 of 12
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: New Marvel owners... plz buy something from Amazon

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
So basically as long as your Amazon purchase is actually from Amazon and not some vendor you get 3%?

Basically yes. If it's just "fulfilled by Amazon" it may not count, and digital things don't count either.

All of my fulfilled by Amazon do code as bookstore (Sallie Mae experience).  Digital does not.  Need to refill gift card balance for those.  Smiley Wink

However, the digital stuff will most likely be counted in the Entertainment category of the marvel card (ie, Digital Music is covered. We dont know about Kindle books). And everything is covered if you just load your Amazon gift card balance first, then pay using gift card.

About that gift card reload.... Think I mentioned that.  Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.