cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Millenium secured credit card. Share your experience!

tag
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

New Millenium secured credit card. Share your experience!

Very curious about this card. Researched it some, couldn't find too much. I couldn't even find the official website. I did find a New Millenium bank website, but I didn't see a page offering their credit cards. 

Please share any experience you have had or know for sure about New Millenium secured credit cards. Anybody know where the application page is? Not that I want to apply just yet, I just want to see it. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: New Millenium secured credit card. Share your experience!

I used to have their Visa / MC cards. Bad thing about this company is there is no grace period. The day you make a purchase they will start charging interest on your account. My card was a secured card and I did not want to pay them interest from the day I use the card. Check the features before you get into a card like this. Even low end cards like CreditOne have a grace period.

Message 2 of 4
Boonie
Frequent Contributor

I used to have the Patriot Saving Bank card from New Millennium.  I closed it about a year ago due to the $50 annual fee.  I believe it had a 27 day grace period.  However, I do not believe that they offer new accounts any longer.   

04/10/17 - FICO 8s - EX 769, EQ 710, TU 724
Message 3 of 4
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

Guess they're not offering new accounts any more. I can't find the application any where.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.