Frequent Contributor
WhiteCollar

New NFCU Member.......Too Excited!!!!!

All this time I was envious of all you folks that were eligible for NFCU membership I was too!! Just opened and funded both checking and savings accounts! What credit cards to folks recommend? 

Regular Contributor
MissExcellentCredit

Re: New NFCU Member.......Too Excited!!!!!

Congrats! Im a new member too. I hear the cash rewards card is bomb diggity.

Current 2013 Score: ScoreWatch Transunion: 737, ScoreWatch Equifax: 723, Nordstrom Equifax: 734
Goal Score for January 2014: 750-809 range

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
Whereis750

Welcome to the Union - you will love it!! Personally, I really enjoy the CashRewards CC. I got a great starting CL of $12.5k and was recently upgraded to a Visa Signature with an auto apr reduction from 14 to 12%. Also look into NavChek which is a line of credit that backs up your checking.
Regular Contributor
Whereis750

By auto apr reduction I mean they reduced my CC rate on their own (I didn't mean an auto loan rate, cause with Navy an auto loan rate would be closer to 2% not 14% !! )

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}