Epic Contributor

New National City CC

Just received my pretty new green National City Secured card today!! Hopefully this will grow with me to be my new prime card!
Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 705 Sync, EX 700 (04/20/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
83 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Super Contributor

Re: New National City CC

:smileyhappy:
Senior Contributor

Congrats! :smileyhappy:
"Never ever, ever be late. Never" (FUTR)
Valued Contributor

do you know what your scores and bureau the pulled?

Congrats!
Frequent Contributor

i've read that national city secured ccs don't convert...has that changed?
Valued Contributor

congrats, i just got my national city as well, i heard nothing but great things about them. Hope they do me well. Going to use the cash back rewards.
New Visitor

I have not heard of this secured card, does this help you improve your credit, I need some advice,
Im getting closer and I save now!kat
Valued Contributor

i don't know anything about the secure card but i heard great thing about the company.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.