New Navy Federal account access

Anyone get the new account access yet?

My wallet: Newest to oldest.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
elleng81
Contributor

Re: New Navy Federal account access

Mine was different when I logged in this morning. The home page only asked for my access number than a screen popped up for my password. The site was a little wonky... i had to enter my access number three times before it worked.

Message 2 of 13
USF813
Frequent Contributor

I logged in on my phone this morning. It had me set up a password and all worked well. When I went to log-in on the website from my desktop it gave me an error message and won't let me proceed.

Message 3 of 13
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Probably needed to check your inbox.  I got a message recently that they are currently upgrading account access.  They will be doing this in phases.  You maybe one of the earlier people to be getting transfered to new access portal.  Give it some time.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 13
hot4u
Established Contributor

Called them.. There having issues with there upgrade of website. I couldn't log in.

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 5 of 13
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

I can't wait! It is way over due.
Message 6 of 13
Scupra
Super Contributor

I went to the website and it was a different login but the same accounts page. Can't wait!

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 7 of 13
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Transition to new site and new password setup worked for me just now.  The new site design is a drastic improvement over the old one, that's for sure!!!

Message 8 of 13
Rikku
Regular Contributor

I logged in this morning and it was a different login process (enter access code on first page, then ID and password in a popup), but the same site.

Message 9 of 13
USF813
Frequent Contributor

I can now access the new desktop site. It's not great or terrible, but it is slower than the previous site. The old site worked fine, it was easy to navigate, and it was seamless. I'm not sure why they felt the need to update it.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.