Senior Contributor
Ron1

New OfficeMAX VISA SIGNATURE CARD!!!!!!!

I went to OfficeMax to get something for my work and I noticed they got new credit card application. I thought it was new OfficeMax Store Card Application. It was not. It was new OfficeMax Visa Signature Card and it is issued by US Bank. Has anyone gotten one?

link:

https://applications.usbank.com/oad/catalog...cationCode=9687

Ron. 
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: New OfficeMAX VISA SIGNATURE CARD!!!!!!!

it has a good rate, wonder if it's any easier to get than standard usbank cards. someone apply! lol
Fico Scores: EQ 657 Cabelas, TU 665 GE, EX 699 Wells (07-27-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
shaygol

I applied for the card in the store and was refused,the message stated that I would receive a letter. A wk. later I received a letter showing terms and agreements of the card and the following day, the card arrived. My fico score is 670 with no baddies but lots of credit. My credit line was 5000.

Valued Member
0livetree

Ron1 wrote:
I went to OfficeMax to get something for my work and I noticed they got new credit card application. I thought it was new OfficeMax Store Card Application. It was not. It was new OfficeMax Visa Signature Card and it is issued by US Bank. Has anyone gotten one?

link:

https://applications.usbank.com/oad/catalog...cationCode=9687

Ron. 

Ron,

You're going to get me into trouble with these types of posts!!! lool :smileyvery-happy:

I have no self-control and am in a reallllllllly bad position right now! lol

Date: 3/28/12*TU 692 FICO*EQ 681 FICO*EX 675 FICO Through lender*

Date: 08/31/2011 *TU 682 FICO * EQ 685 FICO * EX 658 FICO Through lender*
Super Contributor
concorduser

I beleive, I applied for this card few days ago and declined. Congrats on your approval for the card.

Frequent Contributor
JMN

Creditaddict wrote:
it has a good rate, wonder if it's any easier to get than standard usbank cards. someone apply! lol

U.S. Bank co-branded cards tend to be harder on average to get vs. U.S. Bank branded cards, actually. The co-branded Visa signature cards tend to have pretty good rewards, however. 

FTC Requirement: I must idenfity that I am an employee of U.S. Bancorp. 

Despite my employment in the banking industry, any and all views contained in this post are purely my own, and do not represent any financial institution, nor constitute as financial or investment guidance or advise.
Regular Contributor
crazysxycool

I have this card. I applied for it months ago in store and got the dreaded "need more information for processing".  A week later I was approved for $2000.  Those applying should be able to call the underwriting department and inquire on your status.  That's actually what I did.  Good luck!

Starting Score: TU: 663 EQ: 632 EX: ?
Current Score: TU: 721 (12/02/12) EQ: 704 (12/2012 via SW) EX: 712 (11/19/12 via Amex)
Goal Score: 700 (ALL)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
Strepthroat

they ahve 2Re: New OfficeMAX VISA SIGNATURE CARD!!!!!!!

Looks like they issue two Visa cards:

Should your application for the Visa® Signature Card be denied, submitting this application constitutes your application for a Select Rewards Visa® Platinum card.
Senior Contributor
drkaje

Re: they ahve 2Re: New OfficeMAX VISA SIGNATURE CARD!!!!!!!

I'm in new York state USBank will not issue cards.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX ? FICO, EQ 708 FICO
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
JMN

Re: they ahve 2Re: New OfficeMAX VISA SIGNATURE CARD!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

drkaje wrote:

I'm in new York state USBank will not issue cards.

Not entirely correct.

U.S. Bank issues co-branded (such as REI and OfficeMax) to such states, however, bank-branded cards will only be approved if you are pre-slected for one out of the traditional bank footprint.

Despite my employment in the banking industry, any and all views contained in this post are purely my own, and do not represent any financial institution, nor constitute as financial or investment guidance or advise.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+