Message 111 of 114
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Re: New PayPal product

@CommanderLexa wrote:

@SuperGotenks wrote:

My card finally showed up under my account tonight. It took 9 days. Smiley Sad

Mine too.  Took about 2 weeks.

Well again, for new folks app'ing for the card, on the Synch app there's a box you can check to make the card your default payment account and when you check it on approval the card shows up in your PP account with the temp $250 limit instantly. And when it show up in your PP account there's a "View Details" button that if you click it, it takes you to the Synchrony account for the card.

And Sync reported the new account to the CRAs Wednesday, but it's not reporting the CL, just new account w/ $0 balance. Oh well, I was just approved Monday.

Message 112 of 114
ohjoy
Frequent Contributor

I have a Paypal Business account but, the offer came to my personal email account. I don't think I have a personal paypal account and I don't want to mix this with my business account. If I app and get approved, will they require me to set up a personal paypal account or do you think one is already required to be approved?  My business dashboard makes no mention of this offer.

Also, I just got approved for Navy Fed Signature Cash Rewards card for $7K and NavCheck for $15K. I haven't even received my card yet. Do you think I should wait to apply for Paypal until SCR posts to my credit? Those would be the biggest lines that I have so far. Thanks.

Starting Score (May 2017): 584 TU
Current Scores: 752 TU, 717 EQ, 750 EX

Goal Score: 820+

Message 113 of 114
NC84
Regular Contributor

I called PayPal Credit and they fixed the issue I was having with my old billmelater account still showing up after my 2015 bankruptcy. He cleared something in the system for me and as soon as I logged in I got the pop up to apply for the paypal synch mastercard. Approved for $2,000 !! 

Message 114 of 114
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.