Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New RedCard CLI process?

tag
jd352
Regular Contributor

Re: New RedCard CLI process?

@SOGGIE wrote:

I saw a few increases before TD took over. Smiley Frustrated Now? Nothing since! SMH

Ack! TD took them over. I'd definitely never get one then even though we go there often!

Skip this part if you don't like rants:
Had a terrible experience with them involving internal account/identity theft! They never had fully closed the account due to the investigation, even though I told them they have to because I am never stepping foot or talking to someone that has to do with TD bank after that day. They refused to close it. I stood ground to my part and never spoke/dealt with TD ever again. They must have changed account terms and then apparently charged tons of fees to the account. I found a CA on my credit report (one that typically deals with TD stuff). I disputed it will all 3 CBs and it disappeared, but they had a lot of nerve to pull something like that after I demanded it closed. I did keep all of the records, as well as a withdrawal slip signed by the bank manager saying I wanted the account closed but they refused to do it due to the investigation. I never had to send it, but still, they irk me and will never see a penny of business (even if was to get the 5% discount). 

NPSL............... $20,700........... $15,200.......... $5,000............ $15,000............ $20,000
Current Scores: Equifax: 761 (Fico) TransUnion: 751 (Fico) Experian: 768 (Fico)
Message 11 of 13
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@jd352 wrote:

@SOGGIE wrote:

I saw a few increases before TD took over. Smiley Frustrated Now? Nothing since! SMH

Ack! TD took them over. I'd definitely never get one then even though we go there often!

Skip this part if you don't like rants:
Had a terrible experience with them involving internal account/identity theft! They never had fully closed the account due to the investigation, even though I told them they have to because I am never stepping foot or talking to someone that has to do with TD bank after that day. They refused to close it. I stood ground to my part and never spoke/dealt with TD ever again. They must have changed account terms and then apparently charged tons of fees to the account. I found a CA on my credit report (one that typically deals with TD stuff). I disputed it will all 3 CBs and it disappeared, but they had a lot of nerve to pull something like that after I demanded it closed. I did keep all of the records, as well as a withdrawal slip signed by the bank manager saying I wanted the account closed but they refused to do it due to the investigation. I never had to send it, but still, they irk me and will never see a penny of business (even if was to get the 5% discount). 

Story sounds familiar to a friend's experience with TD. Scary stuff!

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Target Card too, and I started with a $200 limit then, after so many payments, it was doubled to $400 but nothing since, and I got the same response when I called & requested a CLI...they will take it under "review" monthly..yeah right! I'm just gonna pay it off & SD it.... the 5% is nice but I have a Cap One card for cash rewards now... 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.