Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Rewards Card from Citi

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Rewards Card from Citi

New CC from Citi Card Japan Inc.    Will Citi offer same type of card anywhere else?   It looks nice ~ though   If it's available and you qualify, then would you app for it?

Citi REWARDS TITANIUM MasterCard

Rewards Info: Sat & Sun 3x pts

Over sea 2x pts.

Revolving Payments 3x

Maximum Bonus of 12,000 pts chance

Does NOT Expire

Card Basic Info:   AF ... Primary Member  3,150 yen    Family Members  525 yen

*Promotion ... Family Members AF will be waved for first 2 yrs if you apply NOW.

Qualification ...  Age of 22 yrs and over with Annual Income of 2,000,000 yen and over

CL ... 500,000 - 1,000,000 yen

I tried to copy and paste a pic of card, but it wont let me ...  so, you can see how it looks like at here  http://www.citibank.co.jp/ccsi/ja/campaign/e_reward_ad2/index.html?zid=CEDYLO110903

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

Re: New Rewards Card from Citi

BR, do you have a JCB card? you ought to have one. i've always wanted a JCB card just to have it, but i don't live in a qualifing state.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 2 of 6
Guava
Established Contributor

ooh it does look nice, and it says "Titanium" on the card. Wonder what that refers to?

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow USD is really weak compared to 5 years ago.  Just checked the exchange rate and it's about $1 to 76 Yen.  I went to Japan in 2006 and it was about $1 to 105 yen.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@scottwagnon wrote:

BR, do you have a JCB card? you ought to have one. i've always wanted a JCB card just to have it, but i don't live in a qualifing state.

No, I never had JCB card even when I was living in Japan.   And I'm not planning to app for it.  I have total of 9 ccs and I need to let it ages.

One of Japanese Grocery Stores ( we have three) here in San Diego, CA will take JCB card payments along with any Visa and MC, but not Discover and Amex.

シティ リワードカード

https://bankcardapplication.citibank.co.jp/JPGCB/ICARD/appnew/showNext.do

The app page doesn't have language selection ...  you must live in within Japan to app along with age and income qualification.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow USD is really weak compared to 5 years ago.  Just checked the exchange rate and it's about $1 to 76 Yen.  I went to Japan in 2006 and it was about $1 to 105 yen.

Yes, it is.  I left there in Dec 2003.   It's not really good time to go there unless you have tons of money to spend in Japan money wise.   But it is good time to visit Japan ... soo many tasty autumn foods and tinted autumnal leaves everywhere.  I missed all of those good foods ~  Can someone take me ~   Smiley Very Happy

Oh, you are so lucky ptr!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.