Did you mean: 

New Serve Card Promo!!

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

New Serve Card Promo!!

Serve is doing a new promo!!

Spend $20 and get $10 back Smiley Very Happy 

"Get a $10 account credit when you use your Serve® Card for one purchase of $20 or more through November 30, 2012.1Shop online or in stores everywhere American Express® Cards are accepted in the U.S."

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
remarc
Regular Contributor

Re: New Serve Card Promo!!

Looks interesting.

Question: could u say connect your discover care to serve. Transfer money from the discover then withdraw that money from a ATM or send it to PayPal then use that cash to pay your rent & then use the cash u would normally pay your rent to pay your discover card!
I hate that I can't use my credit card to pay rent when I'm spending the money anyway ! This was it would kept my usage of my discover card up?? Thoughts
Message 2 of 18
stone
Regular Contributor

@remarc wrote:
Looks interesting.

Question: could u say connect your discover care to serve. Transfer money from the discover then withdraw that money from a ATM or send it to PayPal then use that cash to pay your rent & then use the cash u would normally pay your rent to pay your discover card!
I hate that I can't use my credit card to pay rent when I'm spending the money anyway ! This was it would kept my usage of my discover card up?? Thoughts

unless you find a fee-free ATM.

or you can try add money from your credit card and then withdraw to your linked checking.

Message 3 of 18
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Is this a better link?

https://www.serve.com/unstg25a/?extlink=em-us-serve-amex-unstg25a-post-landing-reg-201206

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 4 of 18
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

Is this a better link?

https://www.serve.com/unstg25a/?extlink=em-us-serve-amex-unstg25a-post-landing-reg-201206

"

Tickets, refreshments, transportation – a night out can be expensive. Serve® from American Express can help you pay for it. Sign up for Serve and get $25 back for a single purchase of $25 or more using your Serve card through 08/31/20121."

Message 5 of 18
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

Is this a better link?

"

Tickets, refreshments, transportation – a night out can be expensive. Serve® from American Express can help you pay for it. Sign up for Serve and get $25 back for a single purchase of $25 or more using your Serve card through 08/31/20121."

Not so much a better link then. Got a time machine?

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 6 of 18
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Looks like this card has a $0.30 fee per transaction?

Message 7 of 18
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

OP -- where did you find this promo? Is it only when you sign up for a new card, or will it work for those of us who signed up under the previous promotion?

Message 8 of 18
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@SwampSystems wrote:

OP -- where did you find this promo? Is it only when you sign up for a new card, or will it work for those of us who signed up under the previous promotion?

I signed up during the $25 for $25 load promo. Got this in my email today. I assume it went out to everyone since it wasn't at all personalized. 

Message 9 of 18
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

Looks like this card has a $0.30 fee per transaction?

I'm fairly certain ALL fees (with the exception of ATM fees and stuff) are waived until 2013. Most of the myfico members only signed up for the free $25 promo, but I'm gonna spend $20 anyways, might as well get $10 free Smiley Very Happy 

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.