Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Super Contributor

New Serve Card Promo!!

[ Edited ]

Serve is doing a new promo!!

Spend $20 and get $10 back Smiley Very Happy 

"Get a $10 account credit when you use your Serve® Card for one purchase of $20 or more through November 30, 2012.1Shop online or in stores everywhere American Express® Cards are accepted in the U.S."

Regular Contributor

Re: New Serve Card Promo!!

Looks interesting.

Question: could u say connect your discover care to serve. Transfer money from the discover then withdraw that money from a ATM or send it to PayPal then use that cash to pay your rent & then use the cash u would normally pay your rent to pay your discover card!
I hate that I can't use my credit card to pay rent when I'm spending the money anyway ! This was it would kept my usage of my discover card up?? Thoughts
Regular Contributor

remarc wrote:
Looks interesting.

Question: could u say connect your discover care to serve. Transfer money from the discover then withdraw that money from a ATM or send it to PayPal then use that cash to pay your rent & then use the cash u would normally pay your rent to pay your discover card!
I hate that I can't use my credit card to pay rent when I'm spending the money anyway ! This was it would kept my usage of my discover card up?? Thoughts

unless you find a fee-free ATM.

or you can try add money from your credit card and then withdraw to your linked checking.

Valued Contributor

Is this a better link?

https://www.serve.com/unstg25a/?extlink=em-us-serve-amex-unstg25a-post-landing-reg-201206

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Super Contributor

Dustink wrote:

Is this a better link?

https://www.serve.com/unstg25a/?extlink=em-us-serve-amex-unstg25a-post-landing-reg-201206

"

Tickets, refreshments, transportation – a night out can be expensive. Serve® from American Express can help you pay for it. Sign up for Serve and get $25 back for a single purchase of $25 or more using your Serve card through 08/31/20121."

Valued Contributor

jsucool76 wrote:

Dustink wrote:

Is this a better link?

"

Tickets, refreshments, transportation – a night out can be expensive. Serve® from American Express can help you pay for it. Sign up for Serve and get $25 back for a single purchase of $25 or more using your Serve card through 08/31/20121."

Not so much a better link then. Got a time machine?

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Valued Contributor

Looks like this card has a $0.30 fee per transaction?

Frequent Contributor

OP -- where did you find this promo? Is it only when you sign up for a new card, or will it work for those of us who signed up under the previous promotion?

Super Contributor

SwampSystems wrote:

OP -- where did you find this promo? Is it only when you sign up for a new card, or will it work for those of us who signed up under the previous promotion?

I signed up during the $25 for $25 load promo. Got this in my email today. I assume it went out to everyone since it wasn't at all personalized. 

Super Contributor

Dustink wrote:

Looks like this card has a $0.30 fee per transaction?

I'm fairly certain ALL fees (with the exception of ATM fees and stuff) are waived until 2013. Most of the myfico members only signed up for the free $25 promo, but I'm gonna spend $20 anyways, might as well get $10 free Smiley Very Happy 

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.