Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Stats...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Stats...

Hello Everyone!!! Posting here, something frivolous but still fun - nothing to do with Limits, APR, Benefits, let's loosen up here - LOL!!! My purdiest CC has lost it's title... It use to be my Barclays Hawaiian Airlines WE MC... As much as I favor it because it represents my Island Home, it is still an extremely close 2nd!!! My favorite looking card has to be my Chase Amazon Visa (Black Version) VERY SLICK!!! Ironically, the UGLIEST CC in my possession is (DRUM ROLL PLEASE...) the Amazon Store Card!!! - LOL!!! Smiley Very Happy What's Yours...?!?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
NRB525
Super Contributor

Re: New Stats...

The Delta Gold AMEX, updated with the EMV chip, is the best of mine. The previous non-EMV chip version is just ok.

The Delta Platinum AMEX, updated or not with the EMV chip, is surprisingly plain. I closed mine, because of the higher AF and also because it didn't have any better benefits than the Gold Delta card.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NRB525 wrote:

The Delta Gold AMEX, updated with the EMV chip, is the best of mine. The previous non-EMV chip version is just ok.

The Delta Platinum AMEX, updated or not with the EMV chip, is surprisingly plain. I closed mine, because of the higher AF and also because it didn't have any better benefits than the Gold Delta card.

I just went to Google it, I have to say it is a very goodlooking card!!! Way nicer than the original... Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

& I agree about the Platinum... I think the logo stands out more on the gold than the plat...

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The prettiest card I've ever had is the CSP, but it's closed. Currently, the slickest looking card in my wallet is Chase Marriott Rewards Premier (the metal one). And the ugliest one is Capital One QS.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.