Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Synchrony Nissan Visa Signature

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Synchrony Nissan Visa Signature

I applied and was declined. TU 700 and I have many other synch cards. Who knows why. Just thought it was an interesting card for whoever maybe interested.

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/synchrony-nissan-credit-card-review-5x-gas-nissan-3x-restaurants/
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nissan/infinity CC

Synchrony card comes in visa signature or regular visa

5x gas points to new vehicle uncapped
3x dining uncapped

https://credit.syf.com/nissan/

Message 2 of 28
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Nissan/infinity CC

Never heard of this. Wonder if you stopped paying it or instead of getting a blue envelope, if Synchrony would just take your rideSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nissan/infinity CC

Weird....I didn't think the automotive cards were very popular anymore-at least not enough for Nissan to join in. Figures they would use a generic bank like Synchrony. 

Message 4 of 28
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: New Synchrony Nissan Visa Signature

I believe you can also redeem for service at a Nissan (or Infiniti) dealer. That would change the multiplier from 1x to effectively .95, since you normally would earn 5% at the Nissan dealer, but means you can redeem without buying a new Nissan ehicle.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I applied and was declined. TU 700 and I have many other synch cards. Who knows why. Just thought it was an interesting card for whoever maybe interested.

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/synchrony-nissan-credit-card-review-5x-gas-nissan-3x-restaurants/

And since I hate Nissan, here's another card that I have absolutely no interest in!! Thanks for bringing this worthless card to my attention! 

And Synch... Whoda thunk it?!?

Message 6 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for this card Nissan Visa but I didn't get instant approval. I got the 7-10 days message or 3-4 by email response so I don't know what this mean. I do have couple account with synchrony like Walmart, amazon and chevron. Hoping to get this Nissan Visa card. Anyone have any idea about synchrony application approved or declined process.
Message 7 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blueberry did you ever get approved for this?
Message 8 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well Gardener.... I guess we should ask you before we post things if you approve of the prouduct or not. Lol. I'm guessing not everyone hates Nissan/Infinity. Oh wait-I don't.

(Well tbh not a fan of Nissan cuz of CVTs but Infinity's new Q60S Sport is pretty smoking hot!!!)
Message 9 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Well Gardener.... I guess we should ask you before we post things if you approve of the prouduct or not. Lol. I'm guessing not everyone hates Nissan/Infinity. Oh wait-I don't.

(Well tbh not a fan of Nissan cuz of CVTs but Infinity's new Q60S Sport is pretty smoking hot!!!)

What, you don't hate them or you don't *not* hate them... Wait... Isn't that saying the same thing? Now I'm confused... Smiley Wink

I like Nissans of old... 95 and earlier. I'm a Toyota person, through and through.  Anyways, I was being sarcastic...

Edit: The Infinity QX80 is a lovely behemoth... I like that one Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.