Regular Contributor
Trigga

Re: New TU Walmart scores out

[ Edited ]

Dont have to wait for a statement , you can switch to paperless soon as you get your card and sign up online and get your free FICO TU right then and there

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Senior Contributor
bichonmom

stoopidmunkee wrote:

Is there a certain card you need to apply for to get access to your TU with walmart?  

Either Walmart store card or Walmart Discover will give you the free TU 08 FICO when you sign up for their paperless billing. :smileyvery-happy:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Trigga wrote:

Dont have to wait for a statment , you can switch to paperless soon as you get your card and sign up online and get your free FICO TU right then and there

I wasn't able to get the FICO until after my statement came and I switched to paperless billing. The free FICO is their incentive for paperless billing. Just setting up the online acct didn't give me the option for FICO. This was in November, so maybe they changed it if you were able to get our FICO *before* you got your first statement.

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Regular Contributor
Trigga

bichonmom wrote:

Trigga wrote:

Dont have to wait for a statment , you can switch to paperless soon as you get your card and sign up online and get your free FICO TU right then and there

I wasn't able to get the FICO until after my statement came and I switched to paperless billing. The free FICO is their incentive for paperless billing. Just setting up the online acct didn't give me the option for FICO. This was in November, so maybe they changed it if you were able to get our FICO *before* you got your first statement.

Ya maybe they changed it since you got yours . I just got mine this month and soon as i got my card in the mail i signed up online and got the Fico same day . 

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Trigga wrote:

bichonmom wrote:

Trigga wrote:

Ya maybe they changed it since you got yours . I just got mine this month and soon as i got my card in the mail i signed up online and got the Fico same day . 

Maybe that was it... Maybe it was waiting for my cc to arrive that took so long. It was on my cr in like 2 days, but it took over 2 weeks for me to get my cc in the mail. So, now that I think back, you may be right -- you have to wait for the cc, not the stmt, to get the FICO. :smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor
Datx

From 649 last month, to 672 this month. I'm beating down on my utilization, and got a bit more to go, but I can smell the 700 scores coming soon!

TU: 603 – EQ: 569 – EX: N/A – May 2010

Regular Contributor
Trigga

My first walmart TU 663 odd enough is that my TU fico from this site was 669 but since this card reported it is now also at 663 .

New Contributor
BGinVA

Dang it, picked up 7 on EQ this month and lost 2 on TU, obviously can't ever count on anything with FICO. 

Starting Score: EQ 630 TU 632
Current Score: 660 EQ 663 TU
Goal Score: 660 to purchase new vehicle

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member
smokiethebear912

I am up 10 points from 602 to 612.

Starting Scores: EQ MYFICO (05-12-09) 430 / TU MYFICO (12-14-09) 521
Current Scores: EX USAA PLUS 607 / EQ MYFICO 656 / TU98 MYFICO 664 / TU08 FICO WALMART 648 / CreditKarma TU TransRisk 586 / TU VANTAGE 645
Goal Scores: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member
Thorin

Got my credit score with the card, 731 :mansurprised:

Is that normal for ~6 months of credit (no late payments, semi-low utilization but I wasn't tracking it too carefully)?  Not that I'm complaining, but I figured I'd be in the mid-to-high 600s.

In Wallet: $4500 USAA Amex, $1800 Chase Amazon, $1500 PenFed Visa
In Sock Drawer: $5200 Walmart Discover, $750 Crapital One Journey, $300 Target RedCard
Starting Score: 743 TU (Walmart)
Current Score: 743 EX 743 EQ 765 TU
Goal Score: 800

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}