Did you mean: 

New TU Walmart scores out

tag
Juan123
Established Contributor

Re: New TU Walmart scores out

@LS2982 wrote:

@Juan123 wrote:

down 20 points on TU, that citibank card i have reporting a $800 balance mustve dropped my score.

The good thing is it only lasts one month!! Smiley Happy

yea true, cant wait for everything to report later this month, it should drop my util to around 5% jumping my score to the 700s ^_^

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Long way to go ^_^
Message 11 of 60
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Juan123 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Juan123 wrote:

down 20 points on TU, that citibank card i have reporting a $800 balance mustve dropped my score.

The good thing is it only lasts one month!! Smiley Happy

yea true, cant wait for everything to report later this month, it should drop my util to around 5% jumping my score to the 700s ^_^

I can't wait for next update either! Should go from 37% to 4% Util.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 60
Mellon
Established Contributor

i just dont get these scores....Walmart TU FICO is 648 (down 3 pts) but I bought my TU from MyFico and its 672... I'm going to go with TU score from MyFico.Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@improvingmycredit wrote:

WOOHOO!  804!  Went up 11 points!  I can't believe it! 

What's weird is my EQ was pulled by a lender recently and it was 787 but myFICO EQ version was only 738.  I'm assuming because I let the Amex Chargers report before paying.  It's the only reason I can think of for the drastic difference in the scores.  Any thoughts? 

When you say lender, do you mean a CCC or Mortgage lender?

Either case, the difference may be because the lender who pulled your EQ score ran it through their own scoring model, ie a "CC enhanced FICO, or a Mortgage enhanced FICO etc...) or the lender may have used another version of the EQ FICO, Beacon 9?? (MyFICO provides you with the Beacon 5 FICO)

On another note, I'm pretty sure it has been established that Walmart's FICO's are TU 08 correct?

ETA: I misread the post at first, I fixed my mistake, which you'll see in BM's "quoted reply below"

Message 14 of 60
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Either case, the difference may be because the lender who pulled your TU score ran it through their own scoring model, ie a "CC enhanced FICO, or a Mortgage enhanced FICO etc...) or the lender may have used another version of the TU FICO, TU 98, TU 04??

I'm pretty sure it has been established that Walmart's FICO's are TU 08 correct?

Yes. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 15 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bichonmom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Either case, the difference may be because the lender who pulled your TU score ran it through their own scoring model, ie a "CC enhanced FICO, or a Mortgage enhanced FICO etc...) or the lender may have used another version of the TU FICO, TU 98, TU 04??

I'm pretty sure it has been established that Walmart's FICO's are TU 08 correct?

Yes. Smiley Happy

That's why I edited my reply above (in red) I misread the posters reply and I thought they were referring to their TU score, and I realized after submitting my reply, that the poster was asking about their EQ score. So I edited my reply accordingly.

And thank you BM for that confirmationSmiley Happy

Message 16 of 60
patternofstars7
Contributor

WOW up 46 points from 656 to 702 Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 60
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

up to 714 my highest TU ever reported on Walmart from 708 last month. 

Zync now reporting, and lower UTL,  and Zync may of helped my AAoA ever so slightly

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 18 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jamesdwi wrote:

up to 714 my highest TU ever reported on Walmart from 708 last month. 

Zync now reporting, and lower UTL,  and Zync may of helped my AAoA ever so slightly

Was your Zync backdated?

And Congrats on the score increase!!

Message 19 of 60
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

down 14 points Smiley Surprisedwhich is the same as eq from myFico

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 20 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.