cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Toyota Rewards Visa Application link is Here!!!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: New Toyota Rewards Visa Application link is Here!!!

@Ron1 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

new application is still spitting out the error too.

Did they pull?

Ron.

no

Message 61 of 79
Ron1
Super Contributor

I requested CLI over the automated system. I got denied. It didn't say it was HP. I will get the letter.

Ron.

Message 62 of 79
Ron1
Super Contributor

CA, 

I guess they are not ready to accept new application. Which one did you apply? Toyota or Lexus?

Ron.

Message 63 of 79
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

CA, 

I guess they are not ready to accept new application. Which one did you apply? Toyota or Lexus?

Ron.

lexus today, both over the weekend.

Message 64 of 79
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

CA, 

Ron.

lexus today, both over the weekend.

Might try it later this week to see if they are ready. I haven't used my card this month. I don't know it will have problems.

Ron.

Message 65 of 79
fedxboy
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I requested CLI over the automated system. I got denied. It didn't say it was HP. I will get the letter.

Ron.

I did too and got the 7-10 day, lol.  Watch them say, your account is too new.  I guess the prior history doesn't count.

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 66 of 79
Ron1
Super Contributor

I logged into my Toyota Rewards Visa last night. They changed my Toyota Visa to Visa Signature. They gave me back to Visa Signature. 

Ron.

Message 67 of 79
MartinScott
New Contributor

The link/application for Lexus is finally working... I must have tried a half dozen times this week and kept getting the same message stating sorry for the inconvenience.  Just tried again a few minutes ago and got a 7-10 day review message but at the same time received an email congratulating me w/ approval for visa $3,000.

FNBO Amex $15,600, Chase Marriott $10,000, Discover IT $18,000, Cap1Venture $8,000, BOA Cash Visa $3,500, BOA Norwegian MC $15,000, Barclay Apple $5,000, Banana Rep Visa $9,500, Macy's $16,800, Target $1,000, JCrew $10,400, Express $2,000, CrateBarrel $16,750, Lowes $17,000, ZGallerie $15,000, Overstock $6,700, Sportsman Guide $4,800, Total Rewards $10,200, West Elm $12,800, BBVA $8,000, Home Depot $17,000, Amazon $6,400, Care Credit $1,200, Fuel Rewards $6,000, Carsons $30,000, Bloomies $7,500, Lexus Visa $3,000, iComfort $13,000, Wayfair $6,400, Modells $1,000, Paypal $2,200, Synch Home Design $11,000
Message 68 of 79
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Just tried Lexus again and still error processing!
Message 69 of 79
Ron1
Super Contributor

@MartinScott wrote:

The link/application for Lexus is finally working... I must have tried a half dozen times this week and kept getting the same message stating sorry for the inconvenience.  Just tried again a few minutes ago and got a 7-10 day review message but at the same time received an email congratulating me w/ approval for visa $3,000.

Congrats!!! You are very lucky to get approved.

Ron.

Message 70 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.