Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New UBS Visa Infinite

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

New UBS Visa Infinite

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/ubs-launches-new-visa-infinite-card-premium-benefits-50000-signup-bonu...

There's a new Visa Infinite in town, (or make that two if you're counting the Altitude Reserve).

I'm not sure if the application is available yet since DoC stated the 27th but on the UBS website it says call to apply now: xxx-xxx-xxxx.

First I've heard of UBS.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: New UBS Visa Infinite

@Creditplz wrote:

First I've heard of UBS.

It's a major global bank (in the top 30 in the world) but not so much in the US credit card market (I guess like Barclays)

Message 2 of 8
galahad15
Valued Contributor

395 AF...I think I'll pass on this one; I'm better off with my existing no-AF FNBO TravElite card...

Message 3 of 8
happypill
Valued Contributor

UBS is a major worldwide investment bank and a leader in wealth management.  This card sucks and is not competitive with other premium cards on the market.  Perks are weak compared with competitors and not worth the AF.

Message 4 of 8
sjt
Senior Contributor

I think you need to be a client of UBS to qualify for the card. Also, their cards used to be issued by Barclays.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 5 of 8
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Just read this:

"Just called in. This is what I was told:

Everyone can apply. If you are an existing UBS customer, just contact your UBS Financial Advisor to apply. If not, call 888-762-1232 and press 3, tell the CSR you want to apply for this card, and then they will send a MAIL to you, then you need to fill out the form and mail to UBS to complete the application."

If this is in fact the app process I think we went back in time Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 8
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I can now confirm that if you're not a UBS client you will have a paper application mailed to you..

We are back in 2003 Smiley Happy!!
Message 7 of 8
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

The average UBS client would have a little person to fill in the form for then and take care of mailing it back....
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.