Senior Contributor
john398

Re: New USAA Debit Card?

I saw someone mention earlier they would only use an ATM card aand not a debit car from USAA, does anyone know if USAA debit cards have fraud protection? I know my Chase debit card does but not sure about USAA

New Contributor
QuantumCredit

[ Edited ]

JollehRoger wrote:

QuantumCredit wrote:

Hmm, I just received mine and it's similar the one you drew, but it doesn't have the large eagle outline, it is all solid navy blue with just the USAA logo in the upper right.

On mine the eagle outline is hard to see but it's there. Are you sure yours is different? It's in the same location as the ones pictured it's just hard to see.

Oh, I was finally able to make it out, it's really subtle haha. The lighting in my room is pretty bad, I could see it more clearly under natural light. It's kind of cool, you almost need to know that it's there to see it.

JaredLA

[ Edited ]

JaredLA

[ Edited ]

Senior Contributor
Wanderer

Received a new USAA Debit Card Navy Blue in color with an eagle set into the left side of the card and the USAA Logo in the upper right hand corner.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+