Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New USAA Debit Card?

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: New USAA Debit Card?

I saw someone mention earlier they would only use an ATM card aand not a debit car from USAA, does anyone know if USAA debit cards have fraud protection? I know my Chase debit card does but not sure about USAA

Message 41 of 45
QuantumCredit
New Contributor

@PokemonMaster wrote:

@QuantumCredit wrote:

Hmm, I just received mine and it's similar the one you drew, but it doesn't have the large eagle outline, it is all solid navy blue with just the USAA logo in the upper right.

On mine the eagle outline is hard to see but it's there. Are you sure yours is different? It's in the same location as the ones pictured it's just hard to see.

Oh, I was finally able to make it out, it's really subtle haha. The lighting in my room is pretty bad, I could see it more clearly under natural light. It's kind of cool, you almost need to know that it's there to see it.

Message 42 of 45
JaredLA

Message 43 of 45
JaredLA

Message 44 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Received a new USAA Debit Card Navy Blue in color with an eagle set into the left side of the card and the USAA Logo in the upper right hand corner.
Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.