Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New VS Card on the way?!

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

New VS Card on the way?!

Hmm I got an email saying a new VS card is on the way, Not sure if everyone got that email too

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
KausticRage
New Contributor

Re: New VS Card on the way?!

I got it too.  My card was recently upgraded to the VIP and I just got the nice black card and now I'm getting sent the crappy looking silver card.  Hopefully I can still use the black card or else I will have to spend more to get the newer black card.  I know the DW will be happy about that.

April 2013 FICO Scores
Experian - 709 Chase Freedom Pull
Equifax - 788 BofA MLB Rewards Pull
Trans Union - 778 (GE Money Bank CLI scores)

In the Garden until at least 2014 to let the new accounts age and HP's fall off. 800 club here I come...
Message 2 of 6
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

Oh boy, I sure wish I could get a VS card !!....   What is a "VS Card" ??

Message 3 of 6
KausticRage
New Contributor

Victorias Secret

April 2013 FICO Scores
Experian - 709 Chase Freedom Pull
Equifax - 788 BofA MLB Rewards Pull
Trans Union - 778 (GE Money Bank CLI scores)

In the Garden until at least 2014 to let the new accounts age and HP's fall off. 800 club here I come...
Message 4 of 6
modernsurrender
Established Contributor

@KausticRage wrote:

I got it too.  My card was recently upgraded to the VIP and I just got the nice black card and now I'm getting sent the crappy looking silver card.  Hopefully I can still use the black card or else I will have to spend more to get the newer black card.  I know the DW will be happy about that.

I got the old black card with the same number as the original pink card on it, I never activated the new one and never had any trouble with using the old one instead so I'd imagine that it doesn't matter which version of the card you use that it's all really the same.  It's just a ploy to get us to spend! lol Smiley Happy

Start 2/2008: TU 495 || EX 539 || EQ 528
Now 5/2013: TU 716 || EX ??? || EQ 702

Slate: $5000 Simplicity: $5000 David's Bridal: $3500 SW Chase: $3000 FNBO: $3000 Barclay NFL: $2500 BofA: $2400 Discover IT: $1700 Walmart: $1500 Victoria's Secret: $1000 Cap1: $750 Amex Zync: NPSL
(2 derogs to go until I'm squeaky clean in 2014!)
Message 5 of 6
john398
Senior Contributor

@modernsurrender wrote:

@KausticRage wrote:

I got the old black card with the same number as the original pink card on it, I never activated the new one and never had any trouble with using the old one instead so I'd imagine that it doesn't matter which version of the card you use that it's all really the same.  It's just a ploy to get us to spend! lol Smiley Happy

I agree, I have the black one and the pink one and soon a new one I guess

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.