Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Walmart Cards being Mailed out

tag
AF_23
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Walmart Cards being Mailed out

@Sweets8E wrote:

Got mine in the mail today. After reading the reason, it all made sense. I got a new American Eagle card in the mail too which totally looks different and was wondering if that was just customary for them to send a new card yearly (didn't read the letter that came with it). I guess they've changed the design of all their cards, so if you have more than one GE card, you should expect a new one soon I guess for all.

Hmm looks like I have 2 new ones coming then lol. AEO is so plain like the old Wally

Message 21 of 48
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

New card in the mail though, always feels good.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 22 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a letter on Thursday informing me I have been upgraded to the Wal-Mart Discover card, and I can't wait to get it since I'm expecting it to have the new design on it!

Message 23 of 48
calihlove75
Established Contributor

@orl2185 wrote:

They also changed the design on the Discover card. It's a bright orange. Far better looking than their original GEMB design.

I received mine today and it is sooo ugly! I cannot believe it looked even worse.

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 24 of 48
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

I got mine today.  I like it! Looks sleaker and more modern then the old design.

Slowly building....
Message 25 of 48
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I got like 2 letters in the mail about policy changes, am I getting new cards too?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 26 of 48
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I just received the blue card with the white and orange Discover logo on it today.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 27 of 48
CS800
Super Contributor

Got mine today. I was wondering why i got the new card. Then read about the change in name. Shinny snow flakes.

Message 28 of 48
flowfaster
Established Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

I just received the blue card with the white and orange Discover logo on it today.

I thought the new design was all orange if you have the discover version?

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 29 of 48
Sparkz1920
Frequent Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

I thought the new design was all orange if you have the discover version?

Mine is Orange and i do not see a Walmart logo on it so im good with that

Starting Score: 601
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

NFCU Rewards- 8K......AMEX Delta Skymiles-5k.....Citi AAdvantage AMEX-3.5K...WalMart Discover-4K....Old Navy Visa-2k...BOA-3000...AMEX Green-NPSL....Discover More-1K
Message 30 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.