Valued Contributor
kevinjjc

Re: New Walmart Cards being Mailed out

@maiden_girl - Do you see a message to activate your new card when you login to your Walmart credit account online? Go to the regular website, it won't appear using the mobile website. I had the most recent version of the blue Walmart Discover card, but still got the new orange card.
Established Contributor
JonStur

kevinjjc wrote:
@maiden_girl - Do you see a message to activate your new card when you login to your Walmart credit account online? Go to the regular website, it won't appear using the mobile website. I had the most recent version of the blue Walmart Discover card, but still got the new orange card.

This happened to me two days ago.. Saw a message at login along with a new acct number advising that my card has been mailed and to activate this card when I receive it...

Starting Score: TU 686 EX 641 EQ 690
Current Score: TU 779 EX 767 EQ 740
Goal Score: 800 Club

BCE $12.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Wally Discover 10K, Cash+ $9K Sam's Discover 10K, Freedom $6K, Zales $5.5K, More $5K, Cap one $5K, Barclay 2.5K, Household Plat $1.5K, Household Gold $1.5K, Credit One $1K, First Premier Plat $.675K First Premier Gold $.65K
Established Contributor
JonStur

[ Edited ]

kevinjjc wrote:

It came earlier than expected, they said 60 days..it's been about a month...

Starting Score: TU 686 EX 641 EQ 690
Current Score: TU 779 EX 767 EQ 740
Goal Score: 800 Club

BCE $12.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Wally Discover 10K, Cash+ $9K Sam's Discover 10K, Freedom $6K, Zales $5.5K, More $5K, Cap one $5K, Barclay 2.5K, Household Plat $1.5K, Household Gold $1.5K, Credit One $1K, First Premier Plat $.675K First Premier Gold $.65K
Valued Contributor
kevinjjc

My account number stayed the same. Did you get upgraded to the Walmart Discover card?
Valued Contributor
maiden_girl

JonStur wrote:

kevinjjc wrote:

This happened to me two days ago.. Saw a message at login along with a new acct number advising that my card has been mailed and to activate this card when I receive it...

When I login, I don't get an activation message. I had only called b/c they sent me an email to activate my new card when I recieve it and I hadn't gotten one :smileysad:

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 740 (EQ) 738 (EX) 750 (TU) 4/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One (5.0k) | Discover IT (5.0k) | Walmart Discover (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)
--------------------------Gardening until my credit recovers...NO MORE INQUIRES TIL 2015
Valued Contributor
kevinjjc

If you really want the new orange Walmart Discover card, then just request a replacement card. Say it's damaged, not lost or stolen.
Valued Contributor
maiden_girl

Eh. It's not a big deal.

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 740 (EQ) 738 (EX) 750 (TU) 4/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One (5.0k) | Discover IT (5.0k) | Walmart Discover (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)
--------------------------Gardening until my credit recovers...NO MORE INQUIRES TIL 2015
Regular Contributor
911gt34life

i have my yellow one ?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+