Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Walmart Credit Card Rewards Program - April 2016

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Walmart Credit Card Rewards Program - April 2016

It is not just for the month of april, it continues in future as part of card benefits. just spoke to the chat agent and have posted the entire conversation on a different thread. Also the 2% gas rewards is with the 5 cents discount which was already established . To me personally this makes the card valuable , since it not  only has rewards & discounts but also 0% interest for 6 months & more based on the purchase price.

Message 41 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It is not just for the month of april, it continues in future as part of card benefits. just spoke to the chat agent and have posted the entire conversation on a different thread. Also the 2% gas rewards is with the 5 cents discount which was already established . To me personally this makes the card valuable , since it not  only has rewards & discounts but also 0% interest for 6 months & more based on the purchase price.

I hope this is true. I went to my Wal-Mart this morning and noticed that they had a new banner hanging on the gas station. It showed a $0.03/gallon discount for using the gift card, then (where it used to show the $0.05/gallon discount for the credit cards) it showed a 2% discount for the credit cards. To me, this says that the credit cards now only get 2% without the 5 cent discount. Has anyone confirmed the exact discount with synchrony yet?

ETA: Sorry, I just read that you confirmed this with the chat rep. They should really update the banner to reflect both the per gallon discount and the total percent rewards.

Message 42 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems its only for the month of April.... to bad not December lol
Message 43 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Idk, I won't buy gas at MurphyUSA, their prices are way too high for unbranded fuel...lol

Also, MurphyUSA.com now makes NO mention of the 5 cent per gallon discount on the website, only the 3 cents for gift cards..SO, based on current pricing, the discount is now ONE CENT LESS PER GALLON THAN IT WAS!!!

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.