cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Williams-Sonoma CC up and running!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Williams-Sonoma CC up and running!!

@pizza1 wrote:
Just as an FYI...

you can't use your PB cc at WS, I called and asked. Also, I I asked about if they had any special financing, like PB has 0%/12mo over a $750 purchase, and was told not at this time. No special financing right now, but they will be adding it at a later date.

Good information. Thanks again, pizza!

@Regardless of the interest rate, it's a good card for people who shop @ WS. The coupons are worth it. If you PIF, which most people do @ myFICO, the interest rate is negligible. Enjoy!

Message 31 of 35
Alleycat2003
Valued Member

I was able to do SCT last night. Approved for store card -$1,000 starting limit. I ❤️W-S!! No more PotteryBarn Gift Card shenanigans for me!!
Current scores: 611 EQ/ 629 TU/ 631 EXP
Message 32 of 35
kcdude503
Established Member

I was pre-approved through the shopping cart trick, but then had an HP through Equifax. Card arrived today. $1000 starting limit, W-S Visa, not the store card (but also not a Signature, either). It's the lowest-limit card I have. I probably should have not done it, but pre-approvals can be fun. Smiley Sad

Message 33 of 35
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

.....well you better go catch it......Smiley Happy
Message 34 of 35
happypill
Valued Contributor

To those wondering if it is a HP or SP...I got an offer via SCT, accepted and approved for $3k Visa...HP on EQ.  The coupons and discounts are nice.

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.