Did you mean: 

New accounts opened

tag
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Re: New accounts opened

Congrats

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

My NG score with penfed was 648. So I guess thats crazy? lol.... Thanks for all the great advice guys. I will definitely be laying low and using the cards wisely for a while. No CLI request on my part for at least a year. I will even pay off the barclay apple rewards early. Just wanted to get an imac for the kids...and myself...who am I kidding. In the garden for one year! 

Message 12 of 16
RonM21
Valued Contributor

As long as you garden for a while, I would think eventually your scores will rise even more, assuming these new accounts are handled correctly.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My NG score with penfed was 648. So I guess thats crazy? lol.... Thanks for all the great advice guys. I will definitely be laying low and using the cards wisely for a while. No CLI request on my part for at least a year. I will even pay off the barclay apple rewards early. Just wanted to get an imac for the kids...and myself...who am I kidding. In the garden for one year! 

Wow that's super nice, so you only have 2 baddies in your report ? was it a collection? judgement? I got my denial and I was 649 I couldn't even get them to budge for smallest CL at all. Congrats to you!

Message 14 of 16
Dahlia77
Regular Contributor

I see you have a seedling and have started gardening.  If you keep yourself under the radar so to speak and let them age with perfect payment I don't think you'll have to worry about anyone yanking a card from you or any AA.  You accrued fast but now that they're in your possession I think patience will be the key.  Just hold onto that seedling and let it grow into a nice strong tree!!!!

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your spree. I like you got a penfed and instantly called for a CLI. Before this thread I had been thinking about doing a CLI request within the 90 days but I think now I will just hold on tight. 

again congrats!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.