creditdreamer240

Re: New and need some advice.

no there is no reason for me if i was going for the citi card it was just an offer i recieved in the mail,i just brought it up to see what you guys thought about it over me applying for the other cards.the main offer i see it has is 0% for 12mths nothing fancy i dont believe,I dont see any bonuses or anything.

I just wanna apply for stuff i have better chances at getting is why i ask cause i know some cards are harder to get than others and i believe you guys know best from everything ive read from people that have been lead in the correct direction from this forum,lol like i said im new to applying and skiddish of denial even though i havent applied for much just the couple times i have in the past with GECRB retail cards.I know my credit is stronger now than it use to be it use to be and ill be better once i get the apps over haha.

09Lexie

Re: New and need some advice.

I'd app Chase first then Discover. You shouldn't have to recon but if you do the number is the Backdoor Number sticky.

Good luck!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}