cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New and need some advice.

tag
creditdreamer240

Re: New and need some advice.

no there is no reason for me if i was going for the citi card it was just an offer i recieved in the mail,i just brought it up to see what you guys thought about it over me applying for the other cards.the main offer i see it has is 0% for 12mths nothing fancy i dont believe,I dont see any bonuses or anything.

I just wanna apply for stuff i have better chances at getting is why i ask cause i know some cards are harder to get than others and i believe you guys know best from everything ive read from people that have been lead in the correct direction from this forum,lol like i said im new to applying and skiddish of denial even though i havent applied for much just the couple times i have in the past with GECRB retail cards.I know my credit is stronger now than it use to be it use to be and ill be better once i get the apps over haha.

Message 11 of 12
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: New and need some advice.

I'd app Chase first then Discover. You shouldn't have to recon but if you do the number is the Backdoor Number sticky.

Good luck!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.