Senior Contributor

New and upgraded US Bank website.

At last they have upgraded their online banking. What do you US Bank bankers think about it? I think its great.

Regular Contributor

Re: New and upgraded US Bank website.

Other than we lost MCC on the export, it's OK. Old one was just fine with me. I generally don't care for the UI any of CC web sites.

AMEX Cash Rebate (this isn't Costco, older version of Blue Cash), AMEX Blue Cash, AMEX BCP, Barclay Sallie Mae Plat MC, BBVA Compass NBA AMEX (No AF), Capital One QuickSilver VISA Sig, Capital One QuickSilver World MC, 2x Chase Freedom VISA Sig, Chase Ink Bold World Elite MC, Citi Dividend AMEX/World MC; Citi Hilton VISA Sig, Discover More, Discover It, Fidelity AMEX, Huntington Voice World MC, MyPoints Rewards VISA, 2x US Bank Cash+ VISA Sig
Senior Contributor

Thanks for sharing, Its just a modern look I suppose.

Community Leader
Super Contributor

They did need to upgrade their website, badly.  IMO it looks much better, hopefully the functionality has improved as well.

Regular Contributor

B335is wrote:

They did need to upgrade their website, badly.  IMO it looks much better, hopefully the functionality has improved as well.

"Functinality": For my Cash+, MCC on the "Memo" could be useful since I heard that Tigerdirect for both online and in-store did not qualify for electronics store...

AMEX Cash Rebate (this isn't Costco, older version of Blue Cash), AMEX Blue Cash, AMEX BCP, Barclay Sallie Mae Plat MC, BBVA Compass NBA AMEX (No AF), Capital One QuickSilver VISA Sig, Capital One QuickSilver World MC, 2x Chase Freedom VISA Sig, Chase Ink Bold World Elite MC, Citi Dividend AMEX/World MC; Citi Hilton VISA Sig, Discover More, Discover It, Fidelity AMEX, Huntington Voice World MC, MyPoints Rewards VISA, 2x US Bank Cash+ VISA Sig
Super Contributor

And as someone commented in an earlier thread (but I just got the new version today), they DO now show pending charges, but don't show the amount.   That is just stupid.   Yes, amounts can change but it would still be useful information.

Agree with Vagrants that MCC would be useful.  Didn't you used to be able to get this by downloading, which now doesn't seem to work.  Or was that another bank?

Contributor

The old site worked faster..  I didn't mind it.

Last App 12/8/13 - BoA Better Balance Rewards

Wallet: Discover IT $4500, Chase Freedom $3k, Citi Forward $3000, AmEx BCE $2k

Sock Drawer: Citi Diamond Preferred $10500, BoA BBR $7500, Citi Platinum Select $2200, AmEx Clear $2k, J.Crew $1850, US Bank Platinum $500

12/2013: TU = 763, EX = 791, EQ = ??
Valued Contributor

BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Thanks for sharing, Its just a modern look I suppose.

A more enhanced appearance, yes... and some functional improvements.  Then again, I didn't mind the old site either.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.