Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

New and upgraded US Bank website.

At last they have upgraded their online banking. What do you US Bank bankers think about it? I think its great.

Regular Contributor
vagrants

Re: New and upgraded US Bank website.

Other than we lost MCC on the export, it's OK. Old one was just fine with me. I generally don't care for the UI any of CC web sites.

AMEX CashRebate, AMEX Blue Cash, AMEX BCP, Barclay Sallie Mae Plat MC, Capital One QuickSilver VISA Sig, Capital One QuickSilver World MC (no AF), Chase Freedom World MC, Chase Freedom VISA Sig, Chase Ink Bold World Elite MC, Citi Dividend AMEX/World MC; Citi Hilton VISA Sig, Discover More, Fidelity AMEX, MyPoints Rewards VISA, US Bank Cash+ VISA Sig(1), US Bank Cash+ VISA Sig(2)
Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

Thanks for sharing, Its just a modern look I suppose.

Senior Contributor
B335is

They did need to upgrade their website, badly.  IMO it looks much better, hopefully the functionality has improved as well.

Regular Contributor
vagrants

B335is wrote:

They did need to upgrade their website, badly.  IMO it looks much better, hopefully the functionality has improved as well.

"Functinality": For my Cash+, MCC on the "Memo" could be useful since I heard that Tigerdirect for both online and in-store did not qualify for electronics store...

AMEX CashRebate, AMEX Blue Cash, AMEX BCP, Barclay Sallie Mae Plat MC, Capital One QuickSilver VISA Sig, Capital One QuickSilver World MC (no AF), Chase Freedom World MC, Chase Freedom VISA Sig, Chase Ink Bold World Elite MC, Citi Dividend AMEX/World MC; Citi Hilton VISA Sig, Discover More, Fidelity AMEX, MyPoints Rewards VISA, US Bank Cash+ VISA Sig(1), US Bank Cash+ VISA Sig(2)
Super Contributor
longtimelurker

And as someone commented in an earlier thread (but I just got the new version today), they DO now show pending charges, but don't show the amount.   That is just stupid.   Yes, amounts can change but it would still be useful information.

Agree with Vagrants that MCC would be useful.  Didn't you used to be able to get this by downloading, which now doesn't seem to work.  Or was that another bank?

Contributor
w003ptr

The old site worked faster..  I didn't mind it.

Last App 12/8/13 - BoA Better Balance Rewards

Wallet: Discover IT $4500, Chase Freedom $3k, Citi Forward $3000, AmEx BCE $2k

Sock Drawer: Citi Diamond Preferred $10500, BoA BBR $7500, Citi Platinum Select $2200, AmEx Clear $2k, J.Crew $1850, US Bank Platinum $500

12/2013: TU = 763, EX = 791, EQ = ??
Valued Contributor
FinStar

BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Thanks for sharing, Its just a modern look I suppose.

A more enhanced appearance, yes... and some functional improvements.  Then again, I didn't mind the old site either.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}