Established Contributor
gbishere

New applied bank partial secured card - Gold card

I just logged into the the applied bank site and saw that they brought back the gold card with a twists.

No annual fee. However 180 dollars year maintence fee. ? Same difference? Lol 

So if you deposit 1000, your credit line will be 1300. 600 would be 900.

At first glance reading I was a bit intrigued because my secured card is 750, I thought oh well 1050 would be nice :-) I am currently paying no maintenance fees, no payment fees, and only have a 49 dollar annual fee.   I am going to try and keep it under the radar lol.

Frequent Contributor
ArisGreek

Re: New applied bank partial secured card - Gold card

I wouldn't do that if I were you. $180/year fee with no rewards or anything? Why not take that $180 and add $75 to it and boost your line to $1,000.  I feel it'd be better than shelling out $1,000 on top of the $180. No?

-M

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+