Contributor
brainysmurf

New card(s) for cross country drive?

I'm in the Navy and doing a Permenant Change of Station (PCS) around the middle of next year. The Navy's pretty good about reimbursement of travel expenses, so I thought I'd put them all through the appropriate cards. :smileyhappy:

First I'll be traveling from VA Beach to Pensacola FL.

In Pensacola I'll more than likely be staying in a hotel for 2 months. (This is reimbursed monthly)

After that I drive to Everett WA with what's sure to be a few stops for hotels.

I currently use my Fidelity Amex for nearly everything, but I broke out the Zync recently to show the "real" Amex some love.

What cards would help me to best capitalize on this trip? I suppose the most obvious is to join PenFed, but I'm really happy with NFCU, and already have an account with PSECU that I don't use.

EX / EQ / TU FICO
Start: ? / 633 / 621 March 2011
Current: 751 / 760 / 750 (PSECU, SW, QM)
My Wallet: Fidelity Amex 5k, NFCU CashRewards 10k,
SD: Barclays Apple 1.2k, Amex Zync NPSL, HomeDepot 1.2k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}