Established Contributor

Re: New job: Underwriting Analyst!!!

@ryanbush wrote:

@jcstarkey8826 wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

@Pilotdude wrote:

@Shogun wrote:

We will just find a backdoor number and bypass the CSRs.  LOL  Smiley Happy

Its already been added to the list of backdoor numbers which you can find in here sir.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066

Smiley Happy

P.S.  made ya look.

any chancese you can give out your cell number? I need a CLI!! haha jk!

well by the looks of your siggy, I would be no help to you. It doesnt contain the bank I work for, but seeing that razorback makes me miss home! haha Go hogs!

Congrats, seems their are quite a few hog fans on here!!!  What part of the state are you from?

Texarkana here, moved to MI two years ago, now moving to OH for the position.

Thanks again to all for the congratulations. This should be a fun ride!

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 41 of 43
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@jcstarkey8826 wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

@jcstarkey8826 wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

@Pilotdude wrote:

@Shogun wrote:

We will just find a backdoor number and bypass the CSRs.  LOL  Smiley Happy

Its already been added to the list of backdoor numbers which you can find in here sir.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066

Smiley Happy

P.S.  made ya look.

any chancese you can give out your cell number? I need a CLI!! haha jk!

well by the looks of your siggy, I would be no help to you. It doesnt contain the bank I work for, but seeing that razorback makes me miss home! haha Go hogs!

Congrats, seems their are quite a few hog fans on here!!!  What part of the state are you from?

Texarkana here, moved to MI two years ago, now moving to OH for the position.

Thanks again to all for the congratulations. This should be a fun ride!

Boomer Sooner!!! 

Sorry, had to throw that in.  I'm across the state line, but I travel to FT. Smith about 3-4 times a week because of my job.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 42 of 43
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@jcstarkey8826 wrote:

Just got offered a position as an Underwriting Analyst with my current companies credit card department!!!

Very excited about it, and hope to learn some behind the scenes information for you guys haha. My first day will be April 1st. Can't wait for this transfer Smiley Happy

I'm literally so JEALOUS!! Haha! Even though I'm going to school for meteorology, I have decided to go part time for both Applied Meteorology and Accounting for my Master's at two different schools (one on-line, the other hopefully on campus). I would love to work in a bank (likely will apply in July/August for some branches near my campus so I have the job through the school year), as I'm a little weary over retail. Or, at least somehow weedle my way into GE... XD

Anyways, I hope to gain the same knowledge and initiative you had to be a credit analyst! Or, who knows; I could wind up staying in the meteorology field and going into diaster risk assessment, or meteorological data!

Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.