Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member. Did I PC correctly?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New member. Did I PC correctly?

I probably should have created a profile on here before I did this.  I think I PC'd my card correctly but wanted to make sure because I wasn't given a confirmation number.

I called the customer relations number on the backdoor thread I found under Credit Applications.

I was given two options.  After I selected one, she said the change would go into effect after my current statement closes in a few days and then I would be mailed a new card with a new number 7-10 days after my next statement closes (I guess they have to finish a billing cycle with the old rewards structure).

Does that sound about right?

Let me know if I didn't post enough information.  I see people get in trouble for over posting so I didn't know what I could put on my post.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New member. Did I PC correctly?

That sounds about right. Which card did you PC and what did you PC it to?

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I probably should have created a profile on here before I did this.  I think I PC'd my card correctly but wanted to make sure because I wasn't given a confirmation number.

I called the customer relations number on the backdoor thread I found under Credit Applications.

I was given two options.  After I selected one, she said the change would go into effect after my current statement closes in a few days and then I would be mailed a new card with a new number 7-10 days after my next statement closes (I guess they have to finish a billing cycle with the old rewards structure).

Let me know if I didn't post enough information.  I see people get in trouble for over posting so I didn't know what I could put on my post.

Welcome to MyFico

What credit card/company are you talking about?

No one gets into 'trouble' for posting too much info, it''s just harder to read when it's a very long thread.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to MyFico

No one gets into 'trouble' for posting too much info, it''s just harder to read when it's a very long thread.

Barclaycard US

I PC'd my Frontier Mastercard to an Arrival.  I was also given the option to PC it to the Rewards card.

It still shows Frontier online but I guess it won't change until my statement cuts on the 23rd if I understood correctly.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to MyFico

Barclaycard US

I PC'd my Frontier Mastercard to an Arrival.  I was also given the option to PC it to the Rewards card.

It still shows Frontier online but I guess it won't change until my statement cuts on the 23rd if I understood correctly.

Sounds like you did everything correctly.  Enjoy your new card when it arrives.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to MyFico

Barclaycard US

thank you for your help!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to MyFico

Barclaycard US

thank you for your help!

You're very welcome.  Make sure you participate in the forums as you see fit..   This place is a great source of information and we have lots of people here to help.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.