Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member, some questions

tag
dize
Regular Contributor

Re: New member, some questions

Yes, basically. But I don't have it set up that way, I just get payed and do my taxes 1099..which sucks because many banks aren't a fan of that. My last auto loan I got through capital one, who then went back on the deal a week after I took possession of the car because they didn't like that I was 1099...

Message 21 of 23
Josh2942
Established Contributor

When it says you may be interested in this does not mean an easy approval. Most Most likely it will not be approved. When you pick what your interested in I.E rewards, travel, low apr etc. if it can't match the soft pull they will show you what they have based on what you selected. So if you do travel they will show travel cards. Not because you will have an easy shot but because you wanted a travel card
Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 22 of 23
parakleet
Valued Contributor

@Josh2942 wrote:
When it says you may be interested in this does not mean an easy approval. Most Most likely it will not be approved. When you pick what your interested in I.E rewards, travel, low apr etc. if it can't match the soft pull they will show you what they have based on what you selected. So if you do travel they will show travel cards. Not because you will have an easy shot but because you wanted a travel card

I don't think you could make that kind of generalized prediction either. Obviously, it's different from a pre-approval but that doesn't mean that it would be more difficult to be approved either. Not having a pre-approval means just that, not that it would be more difficult for you to be approved.

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.