Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New "Discover It" Credit Card Opinions

tag
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: New "Discover It" Credit Card Opinions

Nice looking card and pretty unique design.

Main difference is you can be late with a payment, and won't have to incur a fee or have your APR raised.  And, it's 1% on all purchases rather than the 0.25 on the first $3K.

Message 11 of 26
Woolfman
Established Contributor

Only thing i thought of when i got my card was.. I can't wait till next time i order dominos and they come to the door and want to take an "impression" of the card numbers like they always do.  Smiley Very Happy  Good luck on that one!

Message 12 of 26
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@Woolfman wrote:

Only thing i thought of when i got my card was.. I can't wait till next time i order dominos and they come to the door and want to take an "impression" of the card numbers like they always do.  Smiley Very Happy  Good luck on that one!

HA HA HA HA!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 26
jpparker07
New Contributor

I have the NYC skyline card and it looks exactly like the picture. No "it" tab. Just the skyline with discover in the lower right hand corner.

Cards: AMEX BCE (2k), Barclay Arrival Mastercard (4.3K), Chase Freedom (1K), Discover It (1.3k), SECU (2K), CapOne Quicksilver (750)

Current Scores- Experian- 695, Equifax- 689, Transunion-680

Goal- 720 Across the Board
Message 14 of 26
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

I think that the name "it" is cool.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 15 of 26
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@jpparker07 wrote:

I have the NYC skyline card and it looks exactly like the picture. No "it" tab. Just the skyline with discover in the lower right hand corner.

Hmmmm, I bet that looks nice! 

Thinking about a new design now AND I'm going to NYC in March. Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 26
learnin113
Established Contributor

Hardly used the More card, ever since replaced with IT...full almost daily usage. Love this card for the aesthetics and the $10 Starbucks card is a big incentive to use.
Message 17 of 26
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@learnin113 wrote:
Hardly used the More card, ever since replaced with IT...full almost daily usage. Love this card for the aesthetics and the $10 Starbucks card is a big incentive to use.

Hey! I didn't get one.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's simple yet elegant! When you pull this card out of your wallet people know how you roll! Smiley LOL

Message 19 of 26
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

I may sound stupid but my IT card is my first Discover account, so I am happy with everything so far! Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.