Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sound-bite on Amex Website

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New sound-bite on Amex Website

It's annoying as you-know-what and it scared the crap outta me because my speakers were all the way up from listening to music earlier in the day! I mean, it woke someone else up in the next room!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: New sound-bite on Amex Website

LOL, same thing happened to me last night when I went to get the link for the Mac vs PC commercials. And on a laptop, it really makes you leap into the air!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 4
Phoenix-rising
Frequent Contributor

I agree Jubeyy.  It caught me by surprise a couple of times yesterday.  I spent a few seconds looking for an option to turn it off, but didn't see anything.
DH's FICOS: July '08 TU-661 / EQ-593 / EX-656 --> April '09 TU-730 / EQ-705 / EX-685

MY FICOS: July '08 TU-735 / EQ-727 / EX-767 --> April '09 TU-789 / EQ-774 / EX-767
Message 3 of 4
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Phoenix-rising wrote:
I agree Jubeyy.  It caught me by surprise a couple of times yesterday.  I spent a few seconds looking for an option to turn it off, but didn't see anything.

It's there - scroll all the way down to the bottom-right corner on the home page (pre-login) - there's a 'Mute Music' button you can click.

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.