Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Forum help needed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New to Forum help needed

The reason I was trying was because of t he whole deny me becaudr of pulling an outdated report the card has been stuck at a 1k credit limit since 2013
At least my cap 1 is 3k and my new discover is 1800

I figured if I could get citi bank to meld 3 1k cards together it makes the double cash more appealing
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

3rd call the supervisor said they have never done reallocation ever in the history of citi lol
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It's possible that Citi may really have changed its policy in the last year.  Those two articles were dated before then.  Citi has done realloocations for me but that was a little over a year ago and it was in the context of applying for another card (they are more willing to do that then I think).

I wouldn't worry too much about the CL reallocation issue, if I were you.

I totally believe it is possible that the Citi policy has changed since the time of the article, which would be a real shame. I was hoping to combine some limits there over the next few years! As a point of reference, the DOC article has at least two current inacuracies; Chase will occasionally do a reallocation above 35k without a hard pull and will also do so on the weekends. This can be done over SM, though you might get a bit of sass regarding that method.

Kind of nice to see a bank moving towards customer friendly behavior instead of away from it.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.