Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New way to get Dillard's Amex CC now

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: New way to get Dillard's Amex CC now

@fedxboy wrote:

I made sure to get this card when it was still with Synchrony and before they went to Wells, then I had it increased to 5k right before they transferred.  I guess that was my "in" with Wells Fargo (relationship) as then they gave me their Platinum Visa and I was approved instantly when I applied a few months ago.   Although, the limit on the platinum is only 2500 -- I really only wanted that card for the cell phone insurance up to $600 with a 25 deductible, aside from the 15 months of 0% on BT and purchases

Other than that, hopefully the Wells Platinum grows

That was a fortunate stroke of opportunity! Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New way to get Dillard's Amex CC now

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Damn. It's good to know Dillard's is still around. My GF buys all of my clothes, so, I have absolutely no Idea of what other stores exist besides Macy's (where I buy all of my cologne from). You seem to know your stores, pizza1.

Does she use your money, or are you getting free stuff?

lol. For the most part, she uses my money. She has the username/password (to my bank account) and transfers (or withdraws) money whenever she needs it. There is ONLY one "rule" that she MUST abide by: she must tell me WHEN she withdraws money and WHAT it's for. As long as it goes towards her daughter (from a previous relationship), herself, her mother or towards me, I will not have any problems whatsoever. To date, all has been perfectly fine.

**BUT, if it interests you, I could definitely tell you of a time when I dated a woman who made A LOT of money and ALWAYS wanted to buy me something.
There are ONLY TWO ways I would tell you:
1.) If you're interested in knowing, obviously.
2.) If the OP, pizza1, allows it -as this is her thread and don't want to feel as if I'm highjacking anything. There's ONLY one thing that I highjack, and that is women's hearts. :-)

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.