Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie here, need info on Juniper MC!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Newbie here, need info on Juniper MC!

Hello, this is my first time posting...I'd like to say how wonderful you all are, and how much you've helped me to understand and improve my credit- THANK YOU!!

I have a question-I recieved a "pre-approved" offer for a MC issued by Juniper. I have never heard of them and was wondering if anyone had any info? Should I get the card? Any info is appreciated! Thanks Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Newbie here, need info on Juniper MC!

My advice....

DON'T DO IT!

But that's just one opinion Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

It is barclays Bank, and some people hate them and some love them (like me)
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a crappy CL and their website is not the best, but I'm still happy with it.  Gotta love the interest rate (8.9% for me).  And I'm hoping if I treat it well, it will be a good one long term...

ETA:  Oh, and search is your friend!!

Message Edited by rebuilder on 09-30-2008 11:19 AM
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i also have the juniper MC. with 2000k CL. Use it alot and i dont PIF, i usually carry a balance(maybe not the smartest thing to do right now  hehe) and so far no CLI and i have never been late or anything bad. But just like the other poster said, the APR  is a fixed 8.99%, which is very good by todays standards. so, by and by, its not so bad, just dont do it wrong or any other card. and sooner or later, you'll get an auto CLI. I personally dont have anything against Barclays/Junny. to me its ok.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the card in this Feb with CL $2500.
6 months later, they gave me a $750 CLI.
I used it mostly for BT from Orchard's 28% and CAP1's 25% (APR) when I got the card.
Paid that off in about 3 months.
Then I got a Discover in April with a higher CL.
Maybe they gave me the CLI to entice me to use it more than my Discover.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.