Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newegg Credit Card questions

tag
SnowBowl
Frequent Contributor

Newegg Credit Card questions

Well, since I got wal mart card approved for $700 last night.. so I am kinda of geting an itch to do other app tonight Smiley Happy  just wondering what CB does newegg pulls ? and what bank issues for them?  I think its Web bank . not 100% sure on that....  thanks for all the replies and infomation in my other wal mart thread.. much appericated! Smiley Happy

on this date 1-22-24 all 3 bureaus are currently frozen until 1-22-26
VantageScore 3.0 EQ 753
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
BornSupercharged
New Contributor

Re: Newegg Credit Card questions

Just FYI, Newegg does not report to anyone. My wife and I both have newegg credit lines, and there's zero reporting. Kind of sucks because we have 10k credit line, with $0 used so it would help our overall utilization if it did report. So just keep that in mind.. is it worth the hit for an invisible credit line?

Message 2 of 10
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@SnowBowl wrote:

Well, since I got wal mart card approved for $700 last night.. so I am kinda of geting an itch to do other app tonight Smiley Happy  just wondering what CB does newegg pulls ? and what bank issues for them?  I think its Web bank . not 100% sure on that....  thanks for all the replies and infomation in my other wal mart thread.. much appericated! Smiley Happy

It is the same as BillMeLater - Web Bank of Salt Lake City.    One big advantage of it not reporting, is that you can take advantage of the many 0% deffered interest deals and it does not mess up your utilization.   Most any time you can get 6 months or 12 months based on the amount which is fairly low.    PUlled Equifax.

Message 3 of 10
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Equifax and only Equifax its web bank account gave me $3200 with 681 Fico problem is no more CLI from them was told they are finding a way to do CLI and it will be avl soon i hope for Luv button lets see Smiley Happy

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 4 of 10
mousefai
New Contributor

actually,

i was trying to apply the newegg credit card.

however, i dont see the apply button but i heard people get approve instantly. how do u guys apply the card?

heard they pull equifax, i have like 750 equifax.

let me know

HSBC PREMIER WORLD MASTERCARD- 12000 LIMITS, PENFED- 2500 LIMITS, DISCOVER IT- 10000 LIMITS, CHASE FREEDOM- 3500 LIMITS, USAA MASTERCARD- 6500 LIMITS, CHASE SAPPHIRE- 7000 LIMITS, AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY- 8000 LIMITS, US BANKS VISA PLATINUM- 5000 LIMITS, BARCLAY REWARD- 1500 LIMITS, WELLS FARGO VISA SIGNATURE- 5000 LIMITS, NORSTORM VISA- 5000 LIMITS, SUNTRUST- 1500 LIMITS

Message 5 of 10
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

Didn't even know NewEgg has a credit card. Awesome...

Message 6 of 10
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

Newegg is now Comenity Bank.
Message 7 of 10
john398
Senior Contributor

@Countingpennies wrote:
Newegg is now Comenity Bank.

wow they are getting all of Web Bank it seems

Message 8 of 10
brcamacho
Regular Contributor

So because it is now Comenity, does that mean it will now report?

TU-688 5/14 (WM TU) | EX-692 on 2/14 (FNBO EX) | EQ-666 on 01/13

NFCU GoRewards $25k | NavChek $15k | Chase Slate 7.5k
Barclays Rewards $3.4k | FNBO MC $2.3K | Cap1 Plat $1.9k
Cap1 Quicksilver $1.7k | Wmt Discover $4.5k | Amazon Store Card $3k Care Credit $3.5k | Kohls $300 | Victoria's Secret $500
Cap1 Quicksilver $2k | Barclays Apple Visa $600

Message 9 of 10
shane82388
Established Contributor

That's a good question. I remember someone saying BillMeLater would continue to be hidden, but I'm not sure....haven't had my BML account report yet or anything which is good,
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.