cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newegg Credit Card will be available tomorrow!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Newegg Credit Card will be available tomorrow!!!

I put in 1350 approved with 800. I could have gotten lenovo but I like doing builds. So gardening starts in November for some of us
Message 41 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'll leave my inquiries for more prestigious credit cards.

Since I shop at newegg frequently and they are trying to compete with Amazon quite aggressively, maybe the card will have better terms and benefits than Amazon's, which is also through Sync.

Uh, sure, you'll get 6-12 months no interest if paid in full and then after that then what? You're left with a plastic card with 0 benefits. And not only that, it's not a credit card, it's a store card...Technically they are not "credit cards" per se.

No thank you to that. If I'll make a purchase I'll use my 5% cash back Discover it DOUBLE CASH BACK (Cash Back Calander is for Amazon.com 10-12/2015).

Even Amazon's store card is better than Newegg; you can either get 24 months special financing or 5% cash back. Also, Amazon's card APR is 22.74% and Newegg is nearly a whopping 30%. Also, Amazon is a virtual mall. You can find almost all your needs. Newegg is not. It's like walking into a Fry's Electronics, nothing but electronics. No thank you!

Message 42 of 124
alexl22
Regular Contributor

This card is for consumers who shop at newegg. Simple. I build computers. I plan on putting together a computer for the upcoming Oculus rift/Virtuix Omni/4k gaming. This will be no cheap endevor and I bet once everything is finally released I will be able to purchase everything through newegg at the most competative prices. So 12 month financing with be great for me. If you ever put together/upgrade a computer and you have this card it will never be a "useless card." At the same time if it will not be for everyone. Amazon has the 24 month finiancing on selct items not everything, also they are amazon, probably the biggest online retailer ever, that said I always find better pc part prices at newegg, hence why I will be getting this card and it will be great for me.

Starting Score: myFICO TU: 542, myFICO EQ: 556 EX: 549 (03/2013)
Current Score: 729 TU, EQ: 702, EX 724

Message 43 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

@alexl22 wrote:

So 12 month financing with be great for me. If you ever put together/upgrade a computer and you have this card it will never be a "useless card." 

After you've paid off your credit card and the 12 month financing is over, what is the card good for now? You're stuck with a card with 0 benefits. For me, that is a waste of an application/inquiry.

Message 44 of 124
alexl22
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@alexl22 wrote:

So 12 month financing with be great for me. If you ever put together/upgrade a computer and you have this card it will never be a "useless card." 

After you've paid off your credit card and the 12 month financing is over, what is the card good for now? You're stuck with a card with 0 benefits. For me, that is a waste of an application/inquiry.

Either you didn't comprehend my post or you are not a part of the pc master race. I am contantly buying upgrades/accessories/games/tv etc. All of which can be purchased at newegg for some of the best prices/selection/support/rma around. Obviously this card holds no benifit for you. Considering I have been shopping at newegg for over 15 years it obviously has benifit for me. If it doesnt suit you dont' apply for it. I will not apply for a hotel/airline card because I have no use for those reward structures. Same concept, not sure whats hard to grasp about that...

Message 45 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

@alexl22 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@alexl22 wrote:

Either you didn't comprehend my post or you are not a part of the pc master race. I am contantly buying upgrades/accessories/games/tv etc. All of which can be purchased at newegg for some of the best prices/selection/support/rma around. 

Okay, that's dandy that you like to buy from Newegg, but how does that explain how the Newegg store card will benefit you after the 6-12 months special financing is over? You don't need a Newegg store card to get, "some of the best prices/selection/support/rma around."

After the 6-12 months special finacing is over, you're left with a useless 30% APR store card. (Mod Cut-This isnt FSR, please refrain from this type of posting in the future)

Message 46 of 124
alexl22
Regular Contributor

Again I believe you are not comprehending. I purchase a lot from newegg, most purchases I have made are over the 499 so would qualify for 12 month 0% financing. I have never made a purchase under 249, which would qualify for 6 month 0% finiancing. This mean's ever purchase I make from newegg would be under 0% financing for either 6 or 12 months, essentialy making this card have a 0% forever, meaning I will never have to pay interest ever again for my computer entertainment purchases. I believe you think this card offers 0% financing for 12 months and that after the 12 month you can never get it again. That is wrong. The promotional financing is available for every purchase that meets the requirments.

Message 47 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Okay, that's dandy that you like to buy from Newegg, but how does that explain how the Newegg store card will benefit you after the 6-12 months special financing is over? You don't need a Newegg store card to get, "some of the best prices/selection/support/rma around."

After the 6-12 months special finacing is over, you're left with a useless 30% APR store card. (Mod Cut)

What's with the elitist attitude? Not everyone builds a new computer every year. Fine. But some people do, and they'll make nice use of the card. (Mod Cut)

Message 48 of 124
alexl22
Regular Contributor

Honestly I just don't think he understands how the finiancing works.

Message 49 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Newegg Credit Card Application is UP now!!!

@tempusfugit123 wrote:
Got approved for $500....miss my comenity account already

Congrats on your approval!!!

Message 50 of 124
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.