cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newegg Credit Card will be available tomorrow!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Newegg Credit Card will be available tomorrow!!!

I might have missed something. He need to call credit solution to ask for CLI. 

Ron.

Message 121 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

Utilization is not cut and dry either. You can go really high on $800 Card definitely does not look the same its going really high on a $9,000 Discover card the actual money figures and amounts still play a role, unless all of your cards are $800 limits
Message 122 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

Frizclotz, During the course of this thread, you have made it clear that you do not like newegg and have tried, fruitlessly I might add, to discourage people from applying for this card. Labeling your efforts as educational for others will require an enormous stretch of imagination, which I cant afford. Maybe its time to let it go.

@Anonymous wrote:

Maxing out any single credit card is detrimental to your credit score.

Most people who don't hangout at myFico are mostly oblivious to credit scores, utilization, AAoA etc. They just live their life and enjoy it. They apply for credit when they need it; not because its cool or prestigious to have a certain card in their possession. A lot of them like to shop at newegg and will probably take advantage of this new card. I know two school districts in Arizona that already have. Smiley Happy
Message 123 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Frizclotz, During the course of this thread, you have made it clear that you do not like newegg and have tried, fruitlessly I might add, to discourage people from applying for this card. Labeling your efforts as educational...

You have it wrong. I have always and only spoke on my behalf. I couldn't care any less what others apply for. They can read it and view it as being educational, but that is miles from the intention.

Message 124 of 124
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.