cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newegg Credit Card will be available tomorrow!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Newegg Credit Card will be available tomorrow!!!

@alexl22 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Newegg will see their bottom line sales drop because of how syncrony gives low credit limits and high interest, it is a bad model. Like the guy who got a 500 dollar credit limit, computers cost more then 500 when your building your own.

I think on the backend is where newegg will make a dollar off the max interest a month.

synchrony will make the money, not newegg, on the intrest rates. I would never suggest someone use one of these store cards, unless to utilize the 0% financing. I do not pay interest.

+1

Message 81 of 124
Ron1
Super Contributor

Credit card approval or denial or the the limit has nothing to do

with Newegg. It is a good place to buy computer parts.

Ron.

Message 82 of 124
Open123
Super Contributor

@alexl22 wrote:

(Mod Cut)

not sure if you can access my parts list Smiley Sad

@these are the parts i need to complete my build, total 2815 at newegg, everything else I have. This will let me oc easily to handle 4k @60hz chroma 4:4:4 on a samsung UN65JU7500, and would be able to support the Oculus rift if when it supports 4k.

Nice parts!

Before I took up CCs as a hobby, I had spent quite a bit of time with builds too.  Just curious, why not a Seasonic PSU?

Message 83 of 124
alexl22
Regular Contributor

Its a term pc gamers use when talking about console's, as the pc allows you much more freedom performance wise over console's

Starting Score: myFICO TU: 542, myFICO EQ: 556 EX: 549 (03/2013)
Current Score: 729 TU, EQ: 702, EX 724

Message 84 of 124
Open123
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Either you didn't comprehend my post or you are not a part of the pc master race.

Sounds like a colorful term for Moore's law.  LOL

Message 85 of 124
alexl22
Regular Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

@alexl22 wrote:

(Mod Cut)

@these are the parts i need to complete my build, total 2815 at newegg, everything else I have. This will let me oc easily to handle 4k @60hz chroma 4:4:4 on a samsung UN65JU7500, and would be able to support the Oculus rift if when it supports 4k.

Nice parts!

Before I took up CCs as a hobby, I had spent quite a bit of time with builds too.  Just curious, why not a Seasonic PSU?

I just read really good reviews about evga supernova psu's

Message 86 of 124
Ron1
Super Contributor

Just like modifying cars add new engines, tires.😃 in computer, you can overclock cup and faster memory, add faster graphic board.

Ron.

Message 87 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

Just like modifying cars add new engines, tires.😃 in computer, you can overclock cup and faster memory, add faster graphic board.

Ron.

Oh oh, the tech geeks are emerging... Smiley Happy

Message 88 of 124
alexl22
Regular Contributor

I am super excited about doing this come 1q16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p2AkER0E1A

Honestly I have been waiting for this since seeing the Lawnmower man Smiley Very Happy

Message 89 of 124
Open123
Super Contributor

@alexl22 wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

@alexl22 wrote:

(Mod Cut)

Nice parts!

I just read really good reviews about evga supernova psu's

Have you ordered yet?

I'm certainly not telling you how to go about your build (since my knowledge isn't current), but I had done extensive research on all the different parts, and the *most* important component was the PSU, especially if you planned to overclock, run SLI, or push your machine to the envelope of performance.  Many high power builds suffered stability issues when pushed to the limits or overclocked because of PSU variance.  At one time (about 5 years ago), I had the real world tests of all the PSUs, and the Seasonic Golds and Platinums were the best, at any price.

Moreover, many of the brand-name PSUs are manufactured by Seasonic.  Unfortunately, I haven't kept up and can't offer you an informed opinion on your EVA PSU, but if you haven't ordered, I'd highly encourage you to consider a Seasonic.  You may find a better PSU at a better price, and researching the which is the best part is part of fun! 

Good luck!  

Message 90 of 124
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.