Did you mean: 

Newest USAA Member

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Newest USAA Member

@MarineVietVet wrote:

My one and only comment about this.

In August of 2009 DI you claimed to be a member of USAA.. You said then: I was allowed to become a member moments ago. I received a membership number.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

I said I wasn't going to post anymore.  But I will respond to your post.  That is correct.  I joined in August 2009.  I didn't know I would only get partial membership. I mentioned that in this thread  or someone else's thread that I had partial membership.    I  kept up with my account information and kept it updated.    When my dad added me to his membership all I had to do was give him my membership number and my name appeared.  

Thanks for reminding me exactly when I joined.  Member since August 2009 sounds good! 

Message 31 of 45
DI
Super Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

My one and only comment about this.

In August of 2009 DI you claimed to be a member of USAA.. You said then: I was allowed to become a member moments ago. I received a membership number.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Also this is what I recently said so check my post closely if you want to discredit me. 

I am now a full member of USAA.  But the sad part is they do not offer auto insurance to FL residence.  That was my purpose for trying to become a full member.

Message 32 of 45
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Listening to music, while watching the festivities on the forum.  Smiley Very Happy

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 33 of 45
DI
Super Contributor

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

Listening to music, while watching the festivities on the forum.  Smiley Very Happy

I'm sorry.  I don't know why my threads are becoming reality shows lately.  

Message 34 of 45
DI
Super Contributor

I'm beginning to not want to contribute to the forums anymore.  I have my excellent credit and great credit lines.  I continue to come to these forums to help people.  But there are some members who would rather attack my threads and try to discredit me rather than answer the questions of those who need help with their credit issues. 

I can just offer my advice to people whom I interact with face-to- face rather than trying to help a larger population. 

Message 35 of 45
clocktick
Valued Contributor

People are asking you for your advice about the car insurance but you're keeping it to yourself. I think the reaction you're getting is because if you obtained the insurance a legitimate way, and where others could too, most likely you'd be sharing that way like you tend to do with your other credit "successes."

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 36 of 45
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

+1
Message 37 of 45
DI
Super Contributor

@clocktick wrote:

People are asking you for your advice about the car insurance but you're keeping it to yourself. I think the reaction you're getting is because if you obtained the insurance a legitimate way, and where others could too, most likely you'd be sharing that way like you tend to do with your other credit "successes."

This is the credit card forum not insurance.  If those who wanted to know how I was able to do something, they would've PM me like many other members have in the past.  But there are some members who obviously have some type of agenda.  I can detect malicious postings. 

Message 38 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just curious how you did it, since the rep on the phone told me it wasn't happening. I wasn't sure if maybe he was misinformed, or if I just needed to get through to a different department to get it set up.

But it seems that instead, this thread just turned into bickering. Someone really should lock it up, since bickering really isn't going to help anyone with their credit (or insurance). My bad for asking.

Message 39 of 45
DI
Super Contributor

Everyone is able to send private messages to eachother.  Many members uses it.  This is a great forum and the technology is awesome!! 

Message 40 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.