cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next few mths are gonna kill me in these forums!!:)

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Next few mths are gonna kill me in these forums!!:)

I'm in the dang garden, and for good reason too, aging off inquiries and new accts.  Anyways, the next few months I'm gonna be soooo envious in the cc "approval" forums over the holiday seasonSmiley Sad ill be happy for everyone getting cli and new approvals, but its gonna take an act of God to keep me in the garden, lol!!! I might have to leave the forums during that time lol. Then from jan- April opens up a whole new other set of approvals and cli from lowes and Home Depot! I want lowes bad, but not close to having them yet. So of course everyone will be calling credit solutions and getting approvals and cli from them( credit solutions never works for me). Smiley Sad the next 6 months is gonna be rough watching all this lol!!!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Re: Next few mths are gonna kill me in these forums!!:)

@pizza1 wrote:

I'm in the dang garden, and for good reason too, aging off inquiries and new accts.  Anyways, the next few months I'm gonna be soooo envious in the cc "approval" forums over the holiday seasonSmiley Sad ill be happy for everyone getting cli and new approvals, but its gonna take an act of God to keep me in the garden, lol!!! I might have to leave the forums during that time lol. Then from jan- April opens up a whole new other set of approvals and cli from lowes and Home Depot! I want lowes bad, but not close to having them yet. So of course everyone will be calling credit solutions and getting approvals and cli from them( credit solutions never works for me). Smiley Sad the next 6 months is gonna be rough watching all this lol!!!

I hear rumors that US Bank is gonna have a new American Express card in about 5 more days.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 2 of 10
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hey man! I'm not even worried about us bank or Amex for another 9 yrs. I've got a bk on reports and that's an automatic NO NO in their eyesSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 10
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

OK, you pass the test.

Total $443,800
Message 4 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Hey man! I'm not even worried about us bank or Amex for another 9 yrs. I've got a bk on reports and that's an automatic NO NO in their eyesSmiley Happy

I feel ya Smiley Frustrated It has to be nothing short of torturous & agonizing that with the current rules which are set up on levy out IMO a 8-10 year FICO prison sentence which doesn't seem quite up to snuff depnding on particular circustances. Thank Goodness there are lenders who's restrictions are far less then FICO's scoring system concerning it.

Best of luck to you pizza1 in your journey because it's unordinarily more challenging with a BK trailing on CR's

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

relax my friend im in the garden aswell dont you worry is hard. buts a nessesary e v i l 

Message 6 of 10
twist7d7
Regular Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

OK, you pass the test.

HAHAHAHA 

AMEX PRG (NPSL) Lowes (10k) CSP (7.2k) AMEX BCE (6k) Cap1 QS (3.5k) Citi DC (2.6K) BofA (2.5K)M&T Bank visa (2k) Discover iT (1800) Slate (1k)
Future Cards Sallie Mae, US Bank Cash+, Freedom
Goal increase CLs by 20k in 2015
Message 7 of 10
JSS3
Valued Contributor

I hear you. I had to have to do another year and 3 months in this joint! It is agonizing. I simply had to apply for something after a couple of months. Applied for Newegg. I needed that rush and then it left me. I know I failed my mission but was atleast glad it doesn't report and lowers my AAoA. 

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

I hear rumors that US Bank is gonna have a new American Express card in about 5 more days.

Oh yeah?

Message 9 of 10
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Oh yeah?

Yeah. Well, its a Myfico rumor, so, consider the source Smiley Wink

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/US-Bank-American-Express-Card/m-p/3391221/highlight/true#M940626

Total $443,800
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.