Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next move...... garden?

tag
vtguy25
Contributor

Next move...... garden?

This is what my wallet looks like Barclay opened 7/14 $2000 limit Lowes opened Sept 2014 $300 Kingsize opened 12/2014 limit $650 HSN opened 2/2015 limit $1800 Capital one venture opened this week $10,000 limit, opened today shopping card trick Overstock limit $2300. And forgot PayPal $800 opened 6/2015.  I do not need anything I don't carry a balance besides hsn has a small 500 balance for a zero percent deal. I am hoping once the new capital one and overstock start reporting Barclay will show some love and cli as I have never gotten or asked for one. I am thinking I need to garden these for a while I would like to in Jan refi a personal loan I have with Avant with prosper or my credit union and was thinking when I do that I would apply for my next card idk what though. Leaning towards Barclay ring/ DCU platinum or another capital prom quick silver. What's everyone's thoughts or should I wait even longer. Also hoping by then I can get lowes and PayPal to cli too soft pull of course. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Next move...... garden?

To me, any kind of upcoming loan app far and away trumps a credit card. You will pay for that loan month after month. The interest rates matters. You want to garden until the refi is done, IMO.

Message 2 of 3
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Next move...... garden?

Garden six months. Might need to push the refi out a bit, just check your scores, credit unions typically use an older version of fico.
Signature needs updating
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.