Valued Member
madesomemistakes

Nice credit increases

Just logged onto my capital one and american express account

xpress-500 increase

capital one- 4000 increase

Guess they want me to spend for the holidays but I'm not falling into their trap.  I'm on my way to having my balances under 10% and applying for a house in January!!!!

Starting Score: 665
Current Score: 665
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

Re: Nice credit increases

madesomemistakes wrote:

Just logged onto my capital one and american express account

xpress-500 increase

capital one- 4000 increase

Guess they want me to spend for the holidays but I'm not falling into their trap.  I'm on my way to having my balances under 10% and applying for a house in January!!!!

That is good news about the CLI's. Even if you never use them it's nice to have any extra cushion with CL's.

Regular Contributor
VEEVEE

Nice congrads:smileyvery-happy:

Super Contributor
DI

Congrats!  I'm still waiting on my $4000 CLI from CapitalOne.  I'm still sitting at $750 and had the card since 10/2000.  They use to send me an invitation for a mortgage loan. I don't even get that anymore.   

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}