Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice message from Barclays

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Nice message from Barclays

Congratulations! Your Barclaycard Financing Visa® credit limit has changed!

Great news! We have increased your credit line to $10000

For Account ending in XXXX

That's on my Apple Visa

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Nice message from Barclays

Congrats!!!

What was the original line?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 33
CS800
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
Congrats!!!

What was the original line?

Thanks

It was $4000

Message 3 of 33
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Wow congrats Smiley Happy  !!  How long has the card been open ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 33
CS800
Super Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

Wow congrats Smiley Happy  !!  How long has the card been open ?

thanks Smiley Happy

Opened Nov last year. It was maxed at some point since I had to update my computers. Got a MacBook Pro and iMac.

My personal laptop was 5 years old and my home PC was 8 years old.

Message 5 of 33
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

I thought this was gonna be one of those "Account closed, sucker!" posts...hahah.

Congrats to you!

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 6 of 33
J2W
Established Member

I applied for barclays American airlines and was denied due to inq .. Would like to apply for apple card ...wonder what my odds are ..TU 680 ish
Message 7 of 33
flowfaster
Established Contributor

@J2W wrote:
I applied for barclays American airlines and was denied due to inq .. Would like to apply for apple card ...wonder what my odds are ..TU 680 ish

How many inq's did you have when you were denied and how old are they?

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 8 of 33
Datx
Valued Contributor

@J2W wrote:

If you were denied on just INQs alone. I'd say you have a pretty good chance of getting approved on recon.

Message 9 of 33
J2W
Established Member

8 in the last 60 days ..just declined 7/1 called and asked for a recon and was told inq was the main issue ...just wondered if apple visa or iTunes were less strict ..please advise
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.