Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Amex luv button?

tag
darkpearl
Regular Contributor

No Amex luv button?

In the manage credit limit section I don't have a button about "increase your credit limit..." I've never asked for one before and I've had it since April. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Re: No Amex luv button?

Which AMEX card?
Message 2 of 10
manwoot
Frequent Contributor

@thom02099 wrote:
Which AMEX card?

Judging by his signature, I'm guessing either BCE or BCP.

[Edit] After logging in, try this link (my luv button): https://online.americanexpress.com/myca/lineofcredit/us/action?request_type=authreg_LineOfCredit&sor...

Message 3 of 10
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@manwoot wrote:

@thom02099 wrote:
Which AMEX card?

Judging by his signature, I'm guessing either BCE or BCP.

[Edit] After logging in, try this link (my luv button): https://online.americanexpress.com/myca/lineofcredit/us/action?request_type=authreg_LineOfCredit&sor...

Wow...that's weird...nothing was there in the siggy  when I replied...just a box with an "x". 

In any event...+1 !

Message 4 of 10
darkpearl
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the link! I requested 7.9k to 12.7k (not even a 3x CLI), and got 7-10 day message. Then, I got an email where I had to put in ridiculous amounts of information (made sure it really was amex's website a few times) to view my decision and APPROVED. Gotta update my sig. Thanks again!

Message 5 of 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

@darkpearl wrote:

Thanks for the link! I requested 7.9k to 12.7k (not even a 3x CLI), and got 7-10 day message. Then, I got an email where I had to put in ridiculous amounts of information (made sure it really was amex's website a few times) to view my decision and APPROVED. Gotta update my sig. Thanks again!

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 10
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 10
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 8 of 10
Alkalinem0n0
Contributor

My love button was also missing after clinking that link and requesting a cli the love button has appeared!! I requested a 8500 increase (my limit was 6500) I got the 7-10 message but it looks they approved my new limit up to 13100 it's not a x3 CLI but I wasn't looking for one in the first place I'm more than happy this brings my total lines of credit to just over 20k delighted!
BofA Cash Rewards 16 k|BofA Travel Rewards 10k|Gold Delta SkyMiles American Express 32k|Discover IT 7k|Chase Freedom 10k
Message 9 of 10
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@Alkaline Congrats to you too buddy

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.